Author Message

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
334
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:41 am   Last edited by .NovemberRain on Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm. Edited 5 times in total

NovemberRain Signature Shop

FREE SIG PICK IT UP + Taking Requests
Welcome to my Signature Shop, Need a Signature? Make a request using the format below and you will have it soon.

NOTE* THE FREE SIGNATURE HAS BEEN TAKEN, IF YOU WANT A CUSTOM SIG PLEASE FILL IN THE FORMAT

Format
Text:
Screenshot:

Here is an example of one of my sigs!



PICK UP~


Pending List:
1. Desireforlife [DONE]
2. [GS]Gwapo
3. stenfailzz
4.
5.

Only 4 slots left get your screenies in so I can make you one!
Advertisement

salim2013

Rank 2
salim2013
Joined
06 Oct 2012
Posts
701
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:42 am
name explosioN
tyvm

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
1308
Location
Really live in UK. United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:44 am

Re: Free SIG for anyone who wants

FREE SIG PICK IT UP
.NovemberRain wrote:


Just practicing the fog =/

It's free so just reply and give the name or text that you want on it. I'll edit it for you.  


Looks awesome how did you do the fog? i was trying when making mine and couldn't figure it out.

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
334
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:45 am   Last edited by .NovemberRain on Feb 18, 2013 11:55 am. Edited 1 time in total


yw

just rushed the text though =/

salim2013

Rank 2
salim2013
Joined
06 Oct 2012
Posts
701
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:48 am
yay

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
334
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Re: Free SIG for anyone who wants

FREE SIG PICK IT UP
eu_tried wrote:
.NovemberRain wrote:


Just practicing the fog =/

It's free so just reply and give the name or text that you want on it. I'll edit it for you.  


Looks awesome how did you do the fog? i was trying when making mine and couldn't figure it out.  


That's very easy xD

Use gradient overlays, and paste it on your work, fix the opacity to make it weak/strong fog...
to make look very good, mess around with your layers, you want the character to be more visible so maybe have 1 gradient overlay in the background and 1 gradient overlay over your character.. this way extra fog will be behind the character more then in front.. if you get what i mean... just mess around with the layers and itll look pretty nice in the end.

.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
334
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:05 pm
Taking requests

Screenshot: Clear and zoomed in please.
Text: w.e you want
subtext: eh, optional

eu_tried

Rank 3
eu_tried
Joined
03 Jan 2013
Posts
1308
Location
Really live in UK. United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Re: Free SIG for anyone who wants

FREE SIG PICK IT UP
.NovemberRain wrote:
eu_tried wrote:
.NovemberRain wrote:


Just practicing the fog =/

It's free so just reply and give the name or text that you want on it. I'll edit it for you.  


Looks awesome how did you do the fog? i was trying when making mine and couldn't figure it out.  


That's very easy xD

Use gradient overlays, and paste it on your work, fix the opacity to make it weak/strong fog...
to make look very good, mess around with your layers, you want the character to be more visible so maybe have 1 gradient overlay in the background and 1 gradient overlay over your character.. this way extra fog will be behind the character more then in front.. if you get what i mean... just mess around with the layers and itll look pretty nice in the end.  


ahh alright thanks man. Karma +vote.

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
Joined
09 Aug 2012
Posts
2651
Location
GFX City Germany
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:42 pm
You made a sig for razor and now you made a sig for free with the same char, why?




.NovemberRain

Rank 1
.NovemberRain
Joined
26 Oct 2012
Posts
334
Location
Canada
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:24 pm
uH.TopSecret wrote:
You made a sig for razor and now you made a sig for free with the same char, why?



 


this is a free SIG and not like razor is going to use the one i made him...

thanks for the analysis. lol.

why not make sigs for free? it's fun, creative.. and is good practice..

+ i got lazy
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: