Author Message

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
391
Location
Isrllra Gambia, The
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:05 pm
I cant wait i hope i get to play too Smile.
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
2573
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:45 pm
Would have been fun if Aeria Games allowed us GameSages to use various rewards in our events.

Unfortunately, we're only allowed to give away 10k Euros for 1st position, and then peanuts for second and third. That's it.


oOMeowthOo wrote:
oSkOrpion wants a male character but with 36 bust 24 waist 36 hip ratio, not a stupid 09 armor that makes you 36 36 36.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10200
Location
Sweden
PostedFeb 21, 2013 1:56 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
Would have been fun if Aeria Games allowed us GameSages to use various rewards in our events.

Unfortunately, we're only allowed to give away 10k Euros for 1st position, and then peanuts for second and third. That's it.

 
probaly one of the best event that i played. we will have more events like this in the futrte Laughing its was so fun

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
428
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:51 pm
Wasn't it on February 23rd before?

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4403
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:53 pm
i posted this already GM filo
one question is about the servers and the time zones?

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
4750
Location
Portugal
PostedFeb 21, 2013 2:56 pm
MrYoti33 wrote:
i posted this already GM filo
one question is about the servers and the time zones?  


I could simply make the thread regarding the Timezones but I completely forgot about this one. >.<

GMfilo

GameMaster: Germany
GMfilo
Joined
20 Aug 2012
Posts
156
Location
Germany
PostedFeb 21, 2013 3:03 pm
Rewards have been sent, thanks to everyone for participate!

Shiriika

Rank 3
Shiriika
Joined
29 Nov 2012
Posts
945
Location
In a shithole called Morocco
PostedFeb 21, 2013 4:16 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
Would have been fun if Aeria Games allowed us GameSages to use various rewards in our events.

Unfortunately, we're only allowed to give away 10k Euros for 1st position, and then peanuts for second and third. That's it.

 
probaly one of the best event that i played. we will have more events like this in the futrte Laughing its was so fun  

No its not :lies:lies:lies:

UniqueZ1996

Rank 0
Joined
22 Aug 2012
Posts
4
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Killed

Killed
Hello SnowShovel told my to put a frag of him on hes thread for freee items, i dont know if its this one? i have 2 frags but where do i have to post it? please pm me

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
1435
Location
Norway
PostedMar 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Re: Killed

Killed
UniqueZ1996 wrote:
Hello SnowShovel told my to put a frag of him on hes thread for freee items, i dont know if its this one? i have 2 frags but where do i have to post it? please pm me  
You have to post the screenshots of you killing him at this thread: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1920655

The screenshots you have taken ingame can be found here: C:\AeriaGames\AVA\avaGame\ScreenShots. You can post a screenshot by uploading it to an image hosting website such as http://tinypic.com/
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: