sinarp

Rank 2
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:51 am

Ranger Skills help<3?

Help <3?
Hello Smile I have just began playing a ranger and i need help with the skills. At the minute i believe my skills are pretty good but i feel like im missing some. Can anyone name the skills and to what level is recommended to make it uber Smile? thanx
Advertisement

laytape

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:57 am
what do you want? what kind of skill you think you're missing? Harder hits? more stuns?

http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ranger/Assassin_Skills&game=shaiya

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 18, 2013 8:06 am
I suggest you to give a look to this complete and very good guide for assassin/ranger: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=919369

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:39 am
laytape wrote:
what do you want? what kind of skill you think you're missing? Harder hits? more stuns?

http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ranger/Assassin_Skills&game=shaiya  

that link is very out of date.

to the OP, use the linked guide pask has put, it isn't perfect but should give you a gd start Smile

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:20 pm
Passive
Max: Strength Training, Rogue weap. training, Tranq, Evasion, Backpack(or at 2 depending on your pvp setup), Interp(if you like talking), Rogue weap. mastery, Vitality Dex Train,

Basic:
Max: Fatal Hit, Town, Height. Reflex.
Lv. 1: Bludgeon.

Combat:
Max: Stealth, Magic Dodge, Double Down, Shadow Stab, Puncture Shield.
Tetanus: Lv7-8,
Quelling Kick: Lv3,
Stun Slam: Lv 1,
Disruption Stun: Lv1-3

Special:
Max: Will of the Wind, Hex, Crit. resist., Mental Storm-Lure, Dark Panic, Iron Collar, Death Touch.

Dance of Death: Lv1,
Mental Storm-Confusion: Lv1
Mental Storm-Distortion: Lv1
Phantom Assualt: Lv5
Eviscreate: Lv3
Slasher: Lv4

As UM youll have a few skill points left to tweak different skills to how you utilize them.(At lvl 80)

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:12 pm
neares wrote:
Passive
Max: Strength Training, Rogue weap. training, Tranq, Evasion, Backpack(or at 2 depending on your pvp setup), Interp(if you like talking), Rogue weap. mastery, Vitality Dex Train,

Basic:

Combat:

Special:
Max: Will of the Wind, Hex, Crit. resist., Mental Storm-Lure, Dark Panic, Iron Collar, Death Touch.

As UM youll have a few skill points left to tweak different skills to how you utilize them.(At lvl 80)  

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

You don't need Tranq (it only increases HP gain whn Sat, level 1-2 of it is fine.

You don't Need Puncture Shield it is useless, if reducing a hunter's damage by about 150 is important to your raid, reevaluate the players in that raid.

Mental Storm Distortion is a joke of a skill (and pottable)

Iron Collar is pretty meh and very optional - Big Coup and maxing other atk skills better imo

The Last lvl of Magic Dodge is very expensive in Skill points (which sins are very short on)

You DO need Bludgeon to at least lvl3 for end game (it's the best skill vs Polar)

You DO need Scouting

You DO need to max your attack skills as much you can, the top lvl of slasher is optional, but Aggravation (double-down) Tet, Evis, Phantom, DP, SA, DT all need to be maxed both confuse and lure need maxing as well for PvP

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:36 pm
JamesGodden wrote:
neares wrote:
Passive

Basic:

Combat:

Special:

You don't need Tranq (it only increases HP gain whn Sat, level 1-2 of it is fine.

You don't Need Puncture Shield it is useless, if reducing a hunter's damage by about 150 is important to your raid, reevaluate the players in that raid.

Iron Collar is pretty meh and very optional - Big Coup and maxing other atk skills better imo

The Last lvl of Magic Dodge is very expensive in Skill points (which sins are very short on)

You DO need Bludgeon to at least lvl3 for end game (it's the best skill vs Polar)

You DO need Scouting

You DO need to max your attack skills as much you can, the top lvl of slasher is optional, but Aggravation (double-down) Tet, Evis, Phantom, DP, SA, DT all need to be maxed both confuse and lure need maxing as well for PvP  
Do what PC says o-o hes the pvp pro. i just put what skills i have and like to use.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:37 pm
neares wrote:
JamesGodden wrote:
neares wrote:
Passive

Basic:

Combat:

Special:

You DO need Scouting

Do what PC says o-o hes the pvp pro. i just put what skills i have and like to use.  

Hehe I have a list of mine in the guide I "think" might beout of date though xD

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:41 pm
You know if they fixed transform yet? When i had it, only people that were directly looking at me when i transformed could see the skill work.

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 19, 2013 2:18 pm
neares wrote:
You know if they fixed transform yet? When i had it, only people that were directly looking at me when i transformed could see the skill work.  

It used to bug out most the time when porting from 1 map to another, it's pretty random when it will and wont show for them, plnty of times I've seen transformed toons in AH, which means they musta used the skill outside. Not done personal testing cos I simply dont have the skill