ICEEDAKILLA

Rank 0
ICEEDAKILLA
PostedFeb 18, 2013 12:28 am

SHAIYA IS DYING

Read the tittle you should understand.
Dear GS and GM's,
We of Shaiya players have deeply discussed the fact that the game is dying and your not doing anything to make it not die.
Here are some suggestions of stuff that would keep the game lively.
1)Promote it on most game sites (featured)
2)Yearly free 200AP.
3)GM's should be more active on events.
4)Oh god make this game NOT too much of a Ptp game (Pay to Play) or be good in it.
5)Goddess PvP Come on!
6)Take it back to the old way.
7)Make PP exp alive (I recommend 1.7x)
8)Limit the number of enchancements for pvp (set a limit)
9)Get back Em,Nm,Hm and UM to be earned
10)Don't make the game too easy **** it.Set up a challenge.
11)Make a new class for all free and paid players.
Let the players earn it.For example the new class make it be achieved in a certain level like you need a lvl 50UM to earn the class.
I would love other players support for this topic.
-Leave notes on what should be done to the game.
Advertisement

Adesigns

Rank 0
Adesigns
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:37 am

Re: SHAIYA IS DYING

ICEEDAKILLA wrote:
Dear GS and GM's,
We of Shaiya players have deeply discussed the fact that the game is dying and your not doing anything to make it not die.
2)Yearly free 200AP.
4)Oh god make this game NOT too much of a Ptp game (Pay to Play) or be good in it.
5)Goddess PvP Come on!
Let the players earn it.For example the new class make it be achieved in a certain level like you need a lvl 50UM to earn the class.

I have to say that I agree with you at some point in many other non-pro, here I leave my opinion about what you say:

1) Are promoting the game in very many places, even in places that are not anime pages juegs as for example

2) If someone wants to win free AP has many options to do, how to participate in games and events in the forums, even in the menu above you can see "Earn Free AP" you can win them from watching youtube videos and participate in surveys

3) The GM's are becoming increasingly active in forums events but never forget that they are working to keep the servers running, if they do not hicieraan weekly maintenance as a maintenance and daily monitoring of the servers we could not play

4) At this point I honestly do not know what you mean (my English is not too good and I have to use google translator sorry)

5) There are many PvP events and that's good but really should not forget the PvE because many people prefer PvE to PvP

7) The range of exp in my point of view is good, easy in the first levels and the more you progress through the game but becomes complicated. Low in my view, is as it should and be

Cool At this point I totally agree with you because I think too see PvP 1-15 with enchants so high when supposedly 1-15 PvP should be for people just starting out in the game, because of this many people who just pefiere start doing PvP since they can not compete with such high enchants people never ever. I think it should be limited in the PvP enchants 1-15 and let them be elevated from 20-30

9) From my point of view is fine as is but should be limited UM mode as it was before, that people have to first have a lv40 character in basic mode before you can obtain the UM so that people would serve to further learning tuvier in managing their toon

10) For people who do not spend AP the game is not as easy puestoq ue no great teams to reach lv70-80 and was able to get some money or OP to buy a good team

11) At this point it would be a good thing but always a new class level-restricted as I said in point number 9

And regarding the game is dying, I completely believe you're wrong, the GS and GM are working every day to make that happen and not many players estamso here day after day that we love this game and we do not want to die. Never forget that a game jugaores die if they are in the game left to die, while we're in the game and the ongoing work of the GS and GM keep us in the not let it happen, will not happen

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:49 am
its been dying for years now.....

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:13 am
It is dying as free to play pvp game for new players, but as a trading card game it is not dead yet.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

ICEEDAKILLA

Rank 0
ICEEDAKILLA
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:02 am

Well..

Hopefully someone with some physical rights to change things is reading this.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:46 am

ICEEDAKILLA wrote:
Dear GS and GM's,
2)Yearly free 200AP.
5)Goddess PvP Come on!

Well my friend you are just one of the hundred out there who want these stuff... This kind of post made by other players too but with no any positive reslut.

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:53 am

ICEEDAKILLA wrote:

Hmm what do u mean by this ?

I dont think its achievable , and i will Love if they just Fixes the Big class Imbalance issue [ P/M ! im speaking for my class o-o ]

Will be great if they can make it tho Very Happy trying something new and refreshing will be Awesome Smile

mekteh50

Rank 3
mekteh50
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:04 am
bring back lvl cap like early ep3 before(if im not mistaken)
should bring some fun back that's once lost Very Happy

ahh..the great old days..how fun to pp and learn how to use your class properly instead just being warraped with decent gear but don't know exactly what's going on Razz

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:06 am
Arthur5174 wrote:

Correct. It will be 6 years in December.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:27 am
Superman0X wrote:
Arthur5174 wrote:

Correct. It will be 6 years in December.  
*insert something along the lines of "Aeria knows its been dying for years and wont do anything" here*

@ The OP. Practically everything you say needs a referance point Aeria does not have. Nothing you say means anything to them. Example "Bring it back to the old way" Okay, define 'old way'.

Sup remember our other thread? The one about perspective? This is the perspective the players have. ALL the players.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn