THXiich

Rank 0
THXiich
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Steering

so your tooling along, gathering a hundred mobs as you go, you try to turn, and*you scroll over a mob, you dismount and attack, with a hundred mobs on you, so what do you do? DIE! i hope there's plans on fixing the steering system!
Advertisement

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:09 am

Re: Steering

THXiich wrote:
so your tooling along, gathering a hundred mobs as you go, you try to turn, and*you scroll over a mob, you dismount and attack, with a hundred mobs on you, so what do you do? DIE! i hope there's plans on fixing the steering system!  

Don't click on the mob when you're hovering the cursor over it.

However there are certain attacks from certain mobs that will cause you to dismount.

kowabanga

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:39 am
Realy easy fix reroll to SM kill the mobs continue without a problem Smile

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 18, 2013 8:13 am
When Auto-Walking I usually click somewhere on the upper side of my Screen to steer so I dont attack unwanted mobs, like in your case.

The ability to move the camera using the Arrow Keys on the Keyboard would be nice.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

THXiich

Rank 0
THXiich
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:59 pm
to be more specific,,,,,my SM seems to have this problem the most, riding on a mount, gathering mobs, trying to turn (without clicking) dismounts and attacks, Now, not only is that a nuisance, but it attacks several times before disengaging, so.....anyways....flipvarga gets it!!!