SeaStory

Rank 0
SeaStory
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Two Very Annoying Bugs

Self Explanitory
Since I got my account returned to me, I have had issues with Pirate Maidens. The first one is whenever you are inactive for a period of time, the client tells you that you have lost connection and asks you to reconnect. Whenever I try and reconnect, it gives me a connection error and randomly makes me input a new Pirate name as if I was restarting. This has occurred 100% of the time and I am 100% sure it is NOT a problem I can fix on my end. I have been able to fix this by completely turning off my iPod and turning it back on, making the Pirate Maidens client reset and ask me to log in. The second bug is much simpler, and started happening just a few days ago. I cannot change nations at all, no matter what I try. The error it gives me is "Network Error, Connection Failed". I am stuck in the Maquina Nation in
Chapter 7. This bug is also unconditional. Once again, I am 100% sure it is NOT my connection. Is there some sophisticated explanation for this? Or are they really bugs and its something I gotta deal with? Give me an answer on this topic please, rather than telling me to take it elsewhere.
Advertisement

RephinEX

Rank 0
RephinEX
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:37 pm
The reconnect bug is something that happens if you've ever deleted your app before. I don't know if they're working on a fix for it, but you don't have to turn your device off to get back on the app. On the iOS home screen, double-tap the home button, then on the list that shows up on the bottom, press and hold the Pirate Maidens icon until a red circle with a white minus appears. Once it does, tap that circle and the app closes. Then you can re-enter the game.

The second bug, where you're stuck with one nation, is something that's happening to everyone right now. No one can change nations at the moment, it started when the Dungeon event started. I think Aeria is aware of this and is working on a solution.

[Eclipse of AngelWing] Pirate Maidens - Putting the CURVY in SCURVY!

GM_Zoser

GameMaster: USA
GM_Zoser
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:20 pm
We are currently working to resolve the issue with being unable to change nations. We are well aware of it. Thank you for your patience.

As for the disconnecting bug, we will look into it.

GM Zoser

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedFeb 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Disconnecting bug

That is happening with me also. It is very annoying. So far, I've just had to uninstall and reinstall the game every time it does that so I can re-enter my normal pirate info. A fix to this bug would be GREATLY appreciated.

Posted By Aeria Mobile