ghostsick

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:19 pm   Last edited by ghostsick on Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Radiata Knights( THE OFFICIAL GUILD OF LIME ODYSSEY)event

Speacial event
lol I've been waiting for this game for like 2 yrs and I decided since, there is a high chance now that the game will be here soon, I would make a guild recruit thread. BUT MY GOAL ISNT TO NECCESARILY RECRUIT PPL, ITS TO GET THEM THINKING OF THE GAME AGAIN AND RAISE THEIR SPIRITS. the top 3 ppl I like the most will get a in-game cash shop item and the 2nd highest rank in the guild

the info I require is:
* the race u plan on using(why)
* the class you plan on using(why)
* the life class you plan on using(why)
* and a funny joke(the cruder the better)
* why are u a better choice than everyone else

also u don't have join the guild to participate in this little event, if u win u still get a prize
so to prevent any ambiguity Its recommended u state whether your joining the guild or not

p.s in my guild as long as I don't get bored of the game I do lots of event s like this and make a website

end date will be by the end of march, once this introductory is over I will message my favorites and I post my guild on guild forum since the game is picking up hype again.

paolocard123
schwiffer
tarlotte

these are the winners of the event the only info that I really need is the name of your in-game character that you want to receive the prize.

for those who didn't win,its no big deal, if you join my guild I do events like this a lot, especially during the summer time.
Advertisement

Cloudkillertime

Rank 0
Cloudkillertime
Chicago, Oklahoma, Cali LOVEMALL United States
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Radiata Knights( THE OFFICIAL GUILD OF LIME ODYSSEY)event

Speacial event
ghostsick wrote:
lol I've been waiting for this game for like 2 yrs and I decided since, there is a high chance now that the game will be here soon, I would make a guild recruit thread. BUT MY GOAL ISNT TO NECCESARILY RECRUIT PPL, ITS TO GET THEM THINKING OF THE GAME AGAIN AND RAISE THEIR SPIRITS. the top 3 ppl I like the most will get a in-game cash shop item and the 2nd highest rank in the guild

the info I require is:
* the race u plan on using(why)
* the class you plan on using(why)
* the life class you plan on using(why)
* and a funny joke(the cruder the better)
* why are u a better choice than everyone else

also u don't have join the guild to participate in this little event, if u win u still get a prize
so to prevent any ambiguity Its recommended u state whether your joining the guild or not

p.s in my guild as long as I don't get bored of the game I do lots of event s like this and make a website  

I plan on using human because. I am A Black HUMAN>>
I plan on using Assassin because, I am black and moving in the shadows is my thing
I plan on using Blacksmith.... you know...
Joke- There was an educated black guy who played Gand Fantasia, Lime Odyssey, and all asian mmo's....

Because If you select me. I can tell you KFC's secret to making the chicken.
Thank you.

PS: I do not expect to win ahaha

Empyrean Guild Aura Kingdom- Guns4Kids

DrummerDude34

Rank 0
DrummerDude34
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:49 pm
well let's see... i plan on being a Human Mage b/c i've always been a good mage on other games and humans look more realistic

as for the life class i'm gonna use... i'm tied between blacksmith and tailor... i would love to have both if possible but i think i may go for blacksmith/weaponsmith... atleast that way i know i'll have a good weapon

as for a funny joke... i don't really know any... i'm a funny guy but it's more of a spur of the moment sarcastic sense of humor... funniest thing i could think of right now is probably my face Shocked

i don't think i'm better than anyone else... i think of everyone fairly equal... ofc if they piss me off it's a different story Evil or Very Mad

as for joining the guild... i'll give it a try... the worse that could happen is i don't like it Razz
i'm sure it'll be fine tho.. i'm looking forward to playing with everyone in-game Very Happy

paolocard123

Rank 0
paolocard123
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:22 pm
Race: Human
Reason: I like playing humans on MMOs with multiple races just like that.

Class: Warrior (Defense Branch)
Reason: Overall I like DPS letting those high numbers fly but for LO, I plan on being the tank for once because let's face it, without tanks life would be harder for everyone. They provide the safety each class needs to overwhelm the enemies.

Life class: Blacksmith
Reason: It compliments my battle class since I can make my own equipment.

Joke: (In a parallel universe) So a bar walks into a human...

sorry q.q

I love playing MMOs and have been here waiting for lime the whole time. Though not included in alpha i got to play the thai version before the revamp. And I hope to play the new improved LO once its out. I also don't mind joining

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:41 am
This is better off in the guild forums. Just a warning as this could get locked. Besides, this is sort of a game, and "forum games" are also against the rules.

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedFeb 18, 2013 3:42 am
well we rarely get fourm games now so i think every now and then wont hurt Razz haha

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:20 am
ebby224x wrote:
well we rarely get fourm games now so i think every now and then wont hurt Razz haha  

forum*

CannibalSmurf

Rank 0
CannibalSmurf
PostedFeb 18, 2013 10:33 am
ebby224x wrote:

GMNyago wrote:
It appears that we've been having quite a few forum games pop here in LO land. As much as these are entertaining and good for killing time, it seems that some users are going a bit overboard with them. Unfortunately I will be locking all currently running forum games and prohibiting all future forum games in the LO forums until further notice.  

:/

ghostsick

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2013 10:54 am
CannibalSmurf wrote:
ebby224x wrote:

GMNyago wrote:
It appears that we've been having quite a few forum games pop here in LO land. As much as these are entertaining and good for killing time, it seems that some users are going a bit overboard with them. Unfortunately I will be locking all currently running forum games and prohibiting all future forum games in the LO forums until further notice.  

:/  

lol its all about perception if u ask me, I see this as a guild introductory that I didn't want to put on the dead LO guild forum. this is not a game since all I have people doing is talk about future game plans hehe. the prize is just for entertaining me while we w8 for this game not necessarily because they win. I also define a game as a competition that has objective scoring, because I think subjective scoring just isn't fair. so even then this wouldn't be a game this is similar in to the fat penguin topic and post a pic of ur real self topics that have hundreds of people participating, its just a way to introduce yourself, lol but again its all about personal perception

so just participate till the day that this gets locked if it even will

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:47 pm
Race: human b/c they're not too childish or huge.
class: nonhealer cleric b/c I wanna fend for myself and save ppl.
life class: tailor b/c I love clothes (don't judge me)
joke: lime odyssey is too cute for turgas. turgas belong in scarlet blade.

I'm a good choice cuz 1. I'm nice. 2. I'm generous and helpful. 3. I'm adorable. 4. I like stuffz. 5. I'm funny when I wanna be. 6. I'm totally humble
beat that.
sure I'll be in the guild if u choose me.