safushhe

Rank 1
safushhe
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:47 pm   Last edited by safushhe on Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm. Edited 1 time in total

PWL / PAL Improvement Suggestions

Hi guys!

I know there is a tonne of QQ about PWL/PAL and it has really impacted people's ability to enchant new gear. I have started to link and enchant my 79 gear and I've got bow my xbows stuck at [9]! This is really frustrating for everyone.

I know the idea of making them non-tradeable was an attempt to make people buy AP - which will never happen. A lot of people play this game with little to no AP buying. This has lead to an extraordinary number of scammers - most of those scammed were also those that could not afford to buy a lot of AP, which, quite honestly, can lead to many players quitting game. As these people quit game, there are less people for us to pvp with, grind with, and play with. This results in a decrease in the enjoyment of the game for everyone.

Therefore, first suggestion = MAKE PERFECT LAPISIA TRADEABLE.

Having three different levels of mystery boxes creates weird areas of really rare lapisia. These are from [8] to [10] and [13] to [15]. This makes it really frustrating to get weapons and gear to even [10] - only halfway to max. AND this results in the PL from [11] - [13] and [16] - [17] to be WASTED because of the expiry. This results in customer dissatisfaction and therefore lost revenues .

Second suggestion = TAKE OUT THREE MYSTERY BOXES AND MAKE ONLY ONE - and make the PL get rarer as the enchant gets higher and get rid of these dead spots.

Third suggestion = Lapisia cubes take out the three different levels - one lapisia cube.

I am not posting this to QQ or to insult AGE - I'm offering this as suggestions to improve your business. (I get to put my business degree to use woo!) As a player I have encountered these things first-hand and can attest to their annoyance. It doesn't make the game fun for anyone - not even the intense AP buyers!

Advertisement

..FML

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Re: PWL / PAL Improvement Suggestions

safushhe wrote:
Hi guys!

I know there is a tonne of QQ about PWL/PAL and it has really impacted people's ability to enchant new gear. I have started to link and enchant my 79 gear and I've got bow my xbows stuck at [9]! This is really frustrating for everyone.

I know the idea of making them non-tradeable was an attempt to make people buy AP - which will never happen. A lot of people play this game with little to no AP buying. This has lead to an extraordinary number of scammers - most of those scammed were also those that could not afford to buy a lot of AP, which, quite honestly, can lead to many players quitting game. As these people quit game, there are less people for us to pvp with, grind with, and play with. This results in a decrease in the enjoyment of the game for everyone.

Therefore, first suggestion = MAKE PERFECT LAPISIA TRADEABLE.

Having three different levels of mystery boxes creates weird areas of really rare lapisia. These are from [8] to [10] and [13] to [15]. This makes it really frustrating to get weapons and gear to even [10] - only halfway to max. AND this results in the PL from [11] - [13] and [16] - [17] to be WASTED because of the expiry. This results in customer dissatisfaction and therefore lost revenues .

Second suggestion = TAKE OUT THREE MYSTERY BOXES AND MAKE ONLY ONE - and make the PL get rarer as the enchant gets higher and get rid of these dead spots.

Third suggestion = Lapisia cubes also should be made tradeable and should also take out the three different levels - one lapisia cube.

I am not posting this to QQ or to insult AGE - I'm offering this as suggestions to improve your business. (I get to put my business degree to use woo!) As a player I have encountered these things first-hand and can attest to their annoyance. It doesn't make the game fun for anyone - not even the intense AP buyers!  

+1 this really should happen so ppl dont lose 100+ ops cuz AGE wants to try to increase AP sales

Cojen39

Rank 1
Cojen39
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:56 pm
I didn't buy any pl boxes last eom and I really don't want to until they are tradeable

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:01 pm
Wtb Pwl 9 o-o

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:45 pm
the lapisia cubes are tradeable already

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:42 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
the lapisia cubes are tradeable already  

they have been since day 1.

Mboxes are a waste if you get a PAL/PWL higher than the enchant that you need.

Now, some people, including myself, have refused to put our necks on the chopping block once again because of the non-tradeable status. items take time/risk to make to the levels that they are at and sometimes even a fair and equal amount of OP compensation doesn't quite cover the loss/value of the item to its owner when they have to return to the PvP zone they were trying to compete in minus 1 or more pieces of gear. getting scammed 1x is enough to teach you something.

Quite honestly, there are only a few in my own guild and a small handful outside of it that I could trust to hand over my gear to buy an upgrade. Other than that, if they dont have them (the PAL or PWL lvls I need), I will just have to wait. I refuse to buy these PAL/PWL outright because they are in support of scamming others, and I simply do not agree with their current non-tradeable status.

safushhe

Rank 1
safushhe
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:45 pm
I was told the lapisia cubes weren't tradeable - sorry for that. I'll fix my post. (I haven't personally bought any)