mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:23 am
Tell me name of interested items - I would tell You full specification Very Happy

like done on http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rings&game=dragonknights ...

+10 Blazeblight Longsword
Min level : 40
Damage: 155 - 169 (shown: 158 - 170)
DHit: 840
Range: 150
Attack speed: 1 sec

+12 Emtlant Imperial Broadsword
Damage: 235 - 264 (shown: 405 - 487)
DHit: 1000
Range: 170
Attack speed: 0.75 sec

+12 Emtlant Imperial Staff
Damage: 207 - 229
Mhit: 1000
SP: 682

+10 Nake's Shield
Min level: 42
Block: 2130
Block absorption: 25%

+12 Forgotten Warrior Shield
Min Level: 40
Block: 2500
Block absorption: 35%
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:02 pm
None of those are items I asked for, and you do not have listed the items I was asking for either ( Caster Armor, Melee Armor level 40 Epic ): Blazelight Hood, Blazelight Supine Gloves, Blazelight Robe, and Blazelight Supine Boots.

I would also like to emphasize, your labels are wrong in some places.

For example, All of your BP accessories,

Magic Critical: 117,HP: +78,Def: 195 (Soldier's Ring) Are incorrect.

Soldier's Ring SHOULD BE

Mattack : 40, Magic Critical: 11, HP: 78, Defense 195
(The stats you extrapolated come from Earrings, and they are not assigned to the right stats, and they do not include magic attack).

I also think you need to re-evaluate how you are writing stats on gear.

DHit in the game is described as "Accuracy." I'm wondering where Range is coming from. (Accuracy should just be called Accuracy, not Physical or Magical, in regards to weapons, because Magic Accuracy in game ALSO adds to Physical Accuracy for a caster)

SP should be "Magic Attack"

I'm also wondering why you are posting stats from already enchanted weapons, instead of clean ones at +0.

crimsonlily46

Rank 1
crimsonlily46
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:08 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
DHit in the game is described as "Accuracy." I'm wondering where Range is coming from. (Accuracy should just be called Accuracy, not Physical or Magical, in regards to weapons, because Magic Accuracy in game ALSO adds to Physical Accuracy for a caster)  

So.. my staff should give me 1.2k physical accuracy? or did you just not notice that a staff has both physical and magical accuracy?

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:56 pm
crimsonlily46 wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

So.. my staff should give me 1.2k physical accuracy? or did you just not notice that a staff has both physical and magical accuracy?  

Er my bad there actually. Didn't notice it up in the corner. Still, it's the same amount on both addies, and his wiki doesn't have it listed as both accuracy and magic accuracy either.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:51 am
Thanks for update. I would check items.

Rekikyo wrote:

Sorry, but it's wrong.
DHit - Physical Accuracy
MHit - Magical Accuracy.

Rekikyo wrote:

I'm also wondering why you are posting stats from already enchanted weapons, instead of clean ones at +0.

Due fact, +0 and +12 MAY have different values in other characteristic (not only damage).

@Bryan.Fury, @Rekikyo
I think You are "wrong" with SHIELD mechanics in the game!
As I wrote, the "+10 Nake's Shield" has chance 25% (block absorption) and damage reduced to 2130 (Block value). for example, "+12 Forgotten Warrior Shield " got 35% block absorption for 2500 (block value).

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:12 am
Rekikyo wrote:

Soldier's Ring SHOULD BE
(The stats you extrapolated come from Earrings, and they are not assigned to the right stats, and they do not include magic attack).

Thanks for update. The information for Magic attack was not included. I would correct it.
Critical value inside game is 117 (100%), but game shows value (Critical/10) -> 11 in this case.

Have fun.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 19, 2013 4:20 am
+0 Blazeblight Staff
Damage: 55 - 69
Min level: 40
Physical accuracy: 800
Magical accuracy: 800
Magic attack: 130
Type: Epic

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:15 am
mykolag wrote:
Rekikyo wrote:

Soldier's Ring SHOULD BE

Thanks for update. The information for Magic attack was not included. I would correct it.
Critical value inside game is 117 (100%), but game shows value (Critical/10) -> 11 in this case.

Have fun.  

I find it interesting you're claiming that when every number respresented in your BP accessories could be represented by another number on the accessories (117 being the HP on a Emtlant Earring, 60 being the Addition to attack on the Earring).

@ Shield Mechanics: I can't technically be wrong if I'm not even exploring it. I think you are way off when saying a shield at [10] has 2130 Block Value, because in game I have seen [7] of those shields only reading 173. I'm starting to wonder if you are pulling your numbers from Korean game, and attempting to translate them, and translating them wrong.

@ Enchant: In visual terms, they don't. Armor Adds Defense when enchanted, Shields add Block, and Weapons add Attack/Magic Attack. They do have added hidden effects to healing, but that's about it.

@ Accuracy: I already Corrected myself. But what I was saying, is you should list attributes as they are listed in game, not by your own terms. Dhit and Mhit are not how they are written (which you have done on Blazelight staff). Also, The lower number on a shield is Listed as 25 DMG Reduction. It does no say %, and nothing about it says it is related to the block stat, and it is not written as Block Absorption.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 19, 2013 6:45 am   Last edited by mykolag on Feb 19, 2013 8:07 am. Edited 1 time in total
Rekikyo wrote:
I find it interesting you're claiming that when every number respresented in your BP accessories could be represented by another number on the accessories (117 being the HP on a Emtlant Earring, 60 being the Addition to attack on the Earring).  

Sorry, did not get it at all.
So far, information was about Rings...

Update: Magic Attack & grade corrected for Rings

Rekikyo wrote:

@ Shield Mechanics: I can't technically be wrong if I'm not even exploring it. I think you are way off when saying a shield at [10] has 2130 Block Value, because in game I have seen [7] of those shields only reading 173. I'm starting to wonder if you are pulling your numbers from Korean game, and attempting to translate them, and translating them wrong.

+7 Nake's Shield - has 1830 Block value. In UI You can see 173??? may be 183?
You would not see success rate in UI, also You don't see Block absorption value.
So far, 35% is maximum...
In any case, Your idea could be correct... I just want to provide You more information....

Rekikyo wrote:

@ Enchant: In visual terms, they don't. Armor Adds Defense when enchanted, Shields add Block, and Weapons add Attack/Magic Attack. They do have added hidden effects to healing, but that's about it.

Ok. As You want.... just keep in mind, game has possibility to add extra bonuses after upgrade item (aka hidden effects).

Rekikyo wrote:

@ Accuracy: I already Corrected myself. But what I was saying, is you should list attributes as they are listed in game, not by your own terms. Dhit and Mhit are not how they are written (which you have done on Blazelight staff). Also, The lower number on a shield is Listed as 25 DMG Reduction. It does no say %, and nothing about it says it is related to the block stat, and it is not written as Block Absorption.  

You are right... we have just numbers... damage formulas could use them (or not)... and we don't know how...
Please, not "Blazelight".. correct Blazeblight

All provided values are not Korean one...

Best Regards, FireBall

P.S.: did not get what is wrong with provided information about "+0 Blazeblight Staff"?

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedFeb 19, 2013 7:06 am
@Rekikyo: I think we are looking on the same issue from different sides... I'm from inside, You from outside... as result, ball from inside and from outside is different Very Happy we have different terminology... and different ways to understand DK Online basic mechanics.

Best Regards, FireBall

P.S.: for example, You would never see items like:
Test Blade
with damage 999 - 9999... may be GMs could show it to You...