Snakeman89

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:12 am

clan search

hello guys i am looking with my character iBelmont for a conpetitive clan to play esl an cups. i am a good and professional player from germany.
tell me if you think that you clan fits with my ideas of playing

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:06 am
well, my clan played in ESL in the past but we weren't that good and we had some problems with ESL Wire too. we're more active again so I'll be working towards building a team again and practice.

if you're not in that kind of rush, you're welcomed to join us and get to know us, otherwise good luck finding a pro team which will be of your liking.

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:19 am
blaznyuu wrote:
well, my clan played in ESL in the past but we weren't that good and we had some problems with ESL Wire too. we're more active again so I'll be working towards building a team again and practice.

if you're not in that kind of rush, you're welcomed to join us and get to know us, otherwise good luck finding a pro team which will be of your liking.  
I would like to give ya a try but maybe im no where near the level of skill you guys are on.Also i need a NA team but unfortunately i think you guys are a EU team.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:21 am
blaznyuu wrote:

ESL Wire is full of problems Lmao

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:25 am
spacefire11 wrote:
blaznyuu wrote:

ESL Wire is full of problems Lmao  
Like ALOT of problems ._.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:13 am
if you actualy read and do exactly what the wire help guide sais, it causes no issues whatsoever

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:44 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
if you actualy read and do exactly what the wire help guide sais, it causes no issues whatsoever  

Nope. It makes me keep aeria ignite opens which causes fps lags. My fps drops from 200 to 90.

120 hz monitor.

90 fps.

not good.

ohFaith

Rank 3
ohFaith
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:56 am