Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:09 pm
neares wrote:
I once thought Air was free....til i bought a bag of chips.  

I bought a bag of air once. The company was nice enough to put some salted chips in there for free!

But on a more serious note, GOOD FOR YOU! It's nice to see people thwarting scammers! I'm not trying to be cheesey or anything (but those who know me know I'm extremely cheesy.) I am being serious though. It's sad to see people brag about it, but good to see you wouldn't let it happen to you. You should have included that in your OP. That you were smart enough to NOT be the victim and how you dodged a scam.

Then again, it could have been a case where you thwarted them on their first scam attempt and they were lying to make themself feel better. I was once told some sage advice, "Players lie about everything all the time." So best to question EVERYTHING. Apparently you did and it saved your items. Razz

Sig by TenshiMari<3
Advertisement

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:38 pm
What? Keep chips out off this. lol. Chipz©

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:46 pm
Mehrvigne wrote:
neares wrote:

I bought a bag of air once. The company was nice enough to put some salted chips in there for free!

Seriously? could you not tell that was the joke he was telling about "free air" and a bag of chips? ...... You [GS]s are so used to retyping someone else's answer to get your AP, you even do it with jokes.... WoW

kikix12

Rank 5
kikix12
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:58 pm
Eleboy wrote:
Last time i checked my internet company policy and international laws, i found out that yes i am responsible for all illegal acts made throu my ip (even it was me,my kid , my wife or my mother in law Twisted Evil )  
Problem being...average people do not own IP's whatsoever. They only use them. That is a major difference.

Eleboy wrote:
So my point is that when u share your ip with some one else u are respondsible for his acts too.(Key word=Responsbility).Now about AGE policy of no ip bans no comments.  
When you share your computer, then yes, you may be responsible for their actions, to a degree. However, in the end, IP's given to end-users are usually changing. At least, all the companies that offer internet in Poland that I know of, require additional payment to reserve a specific IP for the user. For those that did not pay for that option at their provider, an IP ban could be ignored. More over, another person would at some point get the banned IP and never having anything to do with the person or their computer could be banned from using Aeria's accounts.

IP bans never really worked. Sure, city-wide or country-wide IP ban requires some tweaking to bypass, but it would be ridiculous to ban a whole area for a single users misconduct...

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:02 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
Mehrvigne wrote:
neares wrote:

Seriously? could you not tell that was the joke he was telling about "free air" and a bag of chips? ...... You [GS]s are so used to retyping someone else's answer to get your AP, you even do it with jokes.... WoW  
Oh calm down Gris just wants to get me to notice her so i pay attention to her ingame o-o.

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:05 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
Mehrvigne wrote:
neares wrote:

Seriously? Could you not tell that she was also joking? Some of you forum trolls are so used to jumping on anything a [GS] says or does to make yourselves feel important, you even do it with jokes. Settle down, jeez. You'll find that life is a lot better when you save your rage for real issues that are worth getting mad over.

Micheal20

Rank 2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:06 pm
Hezam wrote:
neares wrote:

LMAO Laughing  

^^ LOL! xD

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:25 pm
MasterExplodr wrote:
.TheLoudOne wrote:
Mehrvigne wrote:
neares wrote:

Seriously? Could you not tell that she was also joking? Some of you forum trolls are so used to jumping on anything a [GS] says or does to make yourselves feel important, you even do it with jokes. Settle down, jeez. You'll find that life is a lot better when you save your rage for real issues that are worth getting mad over.  

I was never mad.... I just think it is funny how most of the [GS]'s who could think for themselves QUIT as a show of solidarity with the normal player.... (if you have to ask WTF I am talking about, nvm) .... and what we have left are [GS]'s that quit for no real reason before and then decided to come back, OR [GS]'s that stood in others shadows that now see this as a time for people to respect "their" authority, or less...

The days of the [GS]'s like Lavie, SE, Devol are long gone.... now we have the few awesome ones like Merlin and Athy who are trying to do their best to keep it fun for not only others, but themselves. Meanwhile the "riffraff" tickets things that are at the most minor infractions or reply to threads using the same answers already given so they can send in the post on their monthly and get their AP ....

Call me whatever you like Explo, but you know dam well that the [GS]'s today are not the [GS]'s of yesterday.... and the few [GS]'s that are still around from yesterday, well.... most of them.... 'nuff said.

Eleboy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:58 pm
One dumb question :
How aeria games threat in Soldier Front the hackers for ip ban and in shaiya their policy is against Ip Bans?
SF and Shaiya are the same company games...i can provide u with screen shots of SF GM's that threaten for ip ban every 10 min in big notices during game .
I am just curious about it . no point i know but curiosity is one of my sins..