kraken973
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:02 am

Scarlet Blade optimization

Advertisement

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:49 am
Please don't direct post the images of nude characters on the forums ^^ You can link to them in url form, but not img.

Example:

[url]linkhere[/url]

Thank you!

fallguysoldier

Rank 0
fallguysoldier
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:56 am
As someone who's messed around with graphics mods on a PC game like Skyrim, I'm positive visual improvements CAN be done on Scarlet Blade. Maybe not to the extreme since it's an online game, but if the developers are keen on optimizing then performance won't suffer as much. And even if it did, well, think of it as a benchmark to see how well your PC holds up nowadays. I had no problems playing graphic-intensive games on max settings like TERA, FFXIV, and the multiplayer matches from Crysis 2. In fact, there's an upcoming game called Kingdom of Fire II that looks GPU-heavy, but the developers were still able to optimize it to run on an nVidia GeForce 7600GT! I was a nonbeliever until I saw this video...

Thanks Kraken, those 3D renders really look nice and I hope that at some point AeriaGames and LivePlex will seriously consider improving the graphics to make the game look better. Smile

foolmail

Rank 0
foolmail
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:48 pm
In Alpha, I was running Scarlet Blade with SweetFX. Setup went smoothly and produced a marginal improvement in graphics.

FusionHelix

Rank 0
FusionHelix
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:55 pm
What program are you using to display all those stats because I want to use it.

kraken973

Rank 0
kraken973
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:04 pm
Skyrim running well on my computer with more 50 NPC in the screen. It's a beautifull game with ENB actived.
When i seen C9, i think to the 3DCG of Scarlet Blade

Scarlet Blade can be more improved. It's very rare than mmorpg have graphic and content improvement.

Liveplex plz Mad
Scarlet Blade II

foolmail wrote:
In Alpha, I was running Scarlet Blade with SweetFX. Setup went smoothly and produced a marginal improvement in graphics.  

i'm using MSIafterburn (GPU) and HWiNFO64 (CPU)

Wiesior

Rank 1
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:26 pm
I belive SB did not had so high budget. But if it will be successful, I belive developers will take care about visual side of the game. There are rly lack in graphic quality what should be fixed. But I do not expect this for game release, just in some patch.

tartarusbrute3

Rank 0
tartarusbrute3
PostedMar 20, 2013 3:48 am

Re: Scarlet Blade optimization

Naduron1 wrote:

Can't use those CG characters inside the game due to:

- Multi-texture layers.
- 1024x Texture Resulation .
- 3x higher mesh.
- SSS
- Raytracing
- Shaders
- Indirect light
- and etc.  

So the game won't support 1024 or higher resolutions? Couldn't they easily enable the engine to support this? I would at least hope that the characters and outfits get some texture improvement.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedMar 20, 2013 4:40 am
I would just remind that this is Closed Beta, a test phase. Optimizations will obviously be done until the Release or even for Open Beta.

kraken973

Rank 0
kraken973
PostedMar 20, 2013 5:31 am
filipvarga wrote:
I would just remind that this is Closed Beta, a test phase. Optimizations will obviously be done until the Release or even for Open Beta.  

Queens Blade by LivePlex is released since June 2012. The OBT KR is finished.
LivePlex will not change graphic engine for us like Dragona Online.