Music270

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:20 am

Feeders in RvR!

I was attending to a RvR earlier and i caught SPARTANK feeding eos with bp, he kept running inside getting killed, respawn and running back to rue to get killed again...in 30 mins he probobly died over 50 times.

I din't took a screenshot of it but the worst part is when he said "See you guys next Rvr" -.-
Is there anything that can be done against feeders?
Advertisement

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:51 am
As long as he doesn't have an Eos character receiving bp from him dying then it's his choice to do whatever he wants.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:24 am
As Sehlyet says, as long as he didnt benefit from feeding, there is no rule that is against it.

He could have been bored and decided to suicide, for fun Razz

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:29 am
Actually, if the shaiya rules apply, Stat Padding would apply to two different groups feeding each other as well. If it could be proven his intent was to feed kills, that would be against the rules.

I will say this: It's still a gray area here, as no one's really outlined what actions are against the rules in pvp for DKO yet. They haven't even outlined a definition of Harassment yet, much less pvp rules.

They will eventually be publicized; we all know this and expect it. So atm, it's more "do so at your own risk." (We know it's wrong, but we justify it by saying there's no rule written).

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:44 am
True, but it would be wrong to say it is prohibited or not if there is no official rule written.