mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:30 pm
neares wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
<---knows how to avoid being killed by invaders but won't tell anybody for fear their brains might explode from such complex knowledge  
Stop begging for parties at lvl 51 and go back to pando?  

that works until lvl 60 Razz anybody with a brain as powerful as mine could tell you how to avoid being killed by invaders without ever having laid foot in VR/PR

Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:19 pm
Pando actually with enough good links as a 56 UM def, on stone/charm, isn't so bad at all soloing for exp for awhile, then making a pp perhaps if enough people are there to learn how to work as a team. Pando is decent to lvl to 60 if you have time to grind, but I wont lead a pp with my toon for long periods of time if I see people taking advantage of the situation, and will leave.

AoL needs to overall learn how to work together more as a team in general, and just bc I can solo some mobs with my toon doesnt give any of the 6 others in the perfect party the green light to leech in any form. If I were to stay and enable such behavior, I would be weakening my faction...not helping it.

thx,

JUGGERNAUT_4U, 56 UM Defender

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 17, 2013 10:21 pm
mclovin365 wrote:
neares wrote:
mclovin365 wrote:
<---knows how to avoid being killed by invaders but won't tell anybody for fear their brains might explode from such complex knowledge  
Stop begging for parties at lvl 51 and go back to pando?  

that works until lvl 60 Razz anybody with a brain as powerful as mine could tell you how to avoid being killed by invaders without ever having laid foot in VR/PR  
have a def in your party, when you spot Evo, UT and town, have your party run and when you spawn in town summon them out leaving evo raging?

Served me well. ;D

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn