neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Invading.

Request for GM's
GM's allow Fury/Light to base raid o-o (for a day like an event) Used to be so much fun to run from foxes in VR TP. (Plus with the new guards in Theo and Panta Half the raid will be killed off before they get half way inside)

EDIT: Even more fun since the Pvp kill count events are up
Advertisement

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Invading.

Request for GM's
neares wrote:
GM's allow Fury/Light to base raid o-o (for a day like an event) Used to be so much fun to run from foxes in VR TP. (Plus with the new guards in Theo and Panta Half the raid will be killed off before they get half way inside)

Too many grinders will QQ so even though this "Armageddon" event would be a nice change of pace for a day for some, the majority who are trying to lvl in VR/PR will not appreciate it at all being camped for long periods out of that day; not to mention that not everyone reads the forums for quick updates to rules/events which leads to mass confusion/anger lol. If there were a zone to do this in, make it for Panta/Theodores...at least there, toons are only 10 levels max below lvl 80's and have a better chance to survive ( and put up some sort of resistance fighting back, not 10-29 lvls below level 80 like in VR/PR, which is a slaughterhouse. That would be more fair in my opinion.

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Invading.

Request for GM's
Arthur5174 wrote:
neares wrote:

Too many grinders will QQ so even though this "Armageddon" event would be a nice change of pace for a day for some, the majority who are trying to lvl in VR/PR will not appreciate it at all being camped for long periods out of that day; not to mention that not everyone reads the forums for quick updates to rules/events which leads to mass confusion/anger lol. If there were a zone to do this in, make it for Panta/Theodores...at least there, toons are only 10 levels max below lvl 80's and have a better chance to survive ( and put up some sort of resistance fighting back, not 10-29 lvls below level 80 like in VR/PR, which is a slaughterhouse. That would be more fair in my opinion.  
Who cares about the QQ...i plan to enjoy it. besides its their choice not to keep them selves updated. And VR is camped like 24/7 anyway so difference for us.

tree1a2b

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:21 pm
do you really think that a bunch of low levels are just gonna stand there all day and let the level 80`s slaughter them and stat pad? lol
On the official camp raiding stat padding days there won`t be anyone in the camps or grinding the map,they will all be playing some other game on that day.
yeah the game and pvp are dieing but your idea would just help kill it faster.

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:33 pm
tree1a2b wrote:
do you really think that a bunch of low levels are just gonna stand there all day and let the level 80`s slaughter them and stat pad? lol
On the official camp raiding stat padding days there won`t be anyone in the camps or grinding the map,they will all be playing some other game on that day.
yeah the game and pvp are dieing but your idea would just help kill it faster.  
You've never been to Gaia TP then. And how would it kill pvp? it would just be a one day event.

Qlander

Rank 2
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:07 am
pfft...lame idea

i say BRING BACK B6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:26 am
I miss being able to invade all bases on all maps. I loved it when Karis had PvP going on right on our doorstep. People specifically protecting the spawn point so darks couldn't spawn kill, priests lined up on the tower of the castle healing "down" to the players below (and trying to avoid a freak windspin damage that was on the ground below them. XD ) That's when real teamwork existed in PvP.

Oh yeah... and back then, you didn't log out on a PvP map. NOWHERE was safe.

And if you DC'd. You got on a HM/NM "scout" toon to make sure it was safe to log onto your UM and bring it to safety.

That's when PvP was fun.

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:19 am
Mehrvigne wrote:
I miss being able to invade all bases on all maps. I loved it when Karis had PvP going on right on our doorstep. People specifically protecting the spawn point so darks couldn't spawn kill, priests lined up on the tower of the castle healing "down" to the players below (and trying to avoid a freak windspin damage that was on the ground below them. XD ) That's when real teamwork existed in PvP.

Oh yeah... and back then, you didn't log out on a PvP map. NOWHERE was safe.

And if you DC'd. You got on a HM/NM "scout" toon to make sure it was safe to log onto your UM and bring it to safety.

That's when PvP was fun.  

yea back when you didn't need uber gear to kill and even the ubers (ubers being people with lvl 5 lapis in their gear that is easily found in game and beefed up with nos that was easily overcome)

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:30 am
I'd like that.I loved being fox

filtereyeblind

Rank 2
filtereyeblind
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:39 am
someone in trade said next maint PR/VR is gonna be capped to 70 invade?