cgiven13

Rank 0
cgiven13
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Blue squares???

blue squares instead of houses
I just had to redownload and install game due to a computer failier. when i did this though and started back into game i got this wierd problem. I get no fences and most buildings in game are little blue square stones ingame. and in baston i have this huge blue cube (see SS below of this in Baston). then when i went to enter temple. I wasn't able to get into temple instead i was under water???

Advertisement

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Re: Blue squares???

blue squares instead of houses
cgiven13 wrote:
I just had to redownload and install game due to a computer failier. when i did this though and started back into game i got this wierd problem. I get no fences and most buildings in game are little blue square stones ingame. and in baston i have this huge blue cube (see SS below of this in Baston). then when i went to enter temple. I wasn't able to get into temple instead i was under water???

When you start the launcher click "Inspect All Files" to see if that helps you at all.

cgiven13

Rank 0
cgiven13
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:16 pm
ok doing that now and it is downloading a bunch of content. if it happens to now fix it then i will post back..thanx Smile