.Dark.Maiden.

Rank 3
.Dark.Maiden.
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:40 pm
I love your idea! o: but 7road makes changes in DDtank ToT Not the Game Masters. I can't wait to try it if they actually make it o:
Advertisement

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:45 pm
true but the gms do put suggestions out there to the developers. if the gms like this i don't think they'd say no to getting it put in game after the dev team said yes.

Cookiedude571

Rank 0
Cookiedude571
PostedApr 09, 2013 4:50 pm
Cause im not online right now and i had an idea, i will talk about how dd tank fusion could work. I will think about my fusion recipe ideas next time

Basiclly, the fusion weapons will have tiers or different level of fusion. There are 3 different tiers in the fusion

Tier 1
The tier contains weapons such as flames, explosive, japan dart, etc.They are the basic weapons in the game and the ingredient for the tier 2

Tier 2:
This tier are the first fusion weapons. To be able to fuse a weapon, the weapon needs to be lv 12 and gas to be the correct recipe. It will have a 50/50 chance of sucess, creating the tier 2 weapon. If the fusion failed, the level of both of the weapons will return back to 9.

Example:
Flames + Explosives = Grenades

Tier 3:
This tier are weapons created when a tier 2 weapons are fused together. When both of the weapons are fused, it creates a new weapon plus a special attack exclusive to the weapon. This special attack will have a 3 turns cooldown and most of it will up your turn. The fusion for this weapon will have a 25% chance of sucess and when you fail, both of the weapon's level will disappear.

Example:

Grenade + Lava blaster = Lava grenades

Special Attack: Lava Pit
The person will fire a projectile filled with lava. When it hits a place, it will explode, creating lava on the explosion site. When a enemy touches the lava, they will inflict burning damage for 3 turns plus increased burning damge if they stay at the lava. The lava pit will stay for 3 turns until it will dissapate. When the lava is floating or not touching any land underneath it, it will dissapear.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 09, 2013 5:44 pm
i don't know if we want to put sr to stuff based like that. if it's like that no one will want to play it. i was thinking more like have the success rate be based off the items used to fuse for the next thing.

So you take *nugget+ *explosive = grenade that would have a 40% of success.

*Explosive + Bazooka = grenade with sr of 85%

then the quality of the item would also impact the sr. for example

**nugget+ ** explosive = grenade with sr of 75%

**explosive + bazooka = grenade with sr of 90%

and if the fusion fails it fails. but the fee used to try fusion is gone for keeps.

Could use coins to try fusion or 20k gold O.o

Cookiedude571

Rank 0
Cookiedude571
PostedApr 09, 2013 5:55 pm
Ok thanks for that but is the other part of my idea with the tiers and special attack good enough?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedApr 09, 2013 6:14 pm
idk it has potential but the problem with tiers is that it would make things way too complicated for the developers. instead make the gear that is from fusion show a +1 for class one grade fusion products. and +2 for fusion grade products. it saves the developers time on trying to label every single thing as tier 1, 2 or 3.

So if it's in game items then when you fuse it can get a +1 if it succeeds. then if you used class 1 and/or (depending on the recipe) class 0 materials together to make a class 2 product or +2 for short. so when you look at the pearls/gears name it will show the name with a +1 or +2 in subtext or tiny number under the name.

the special attack bit that's just pow lol.

every weapons pow will be different ofc. however it probably won't have a after effect. maybe it will when pearl fusion gets finished. like after the concept of fusing pearls is finalized and we know what are the limits.

soinji

Rank 0
PostedApr 15, 2013 11:04 pm