:*( sad to hear....was the raid full??? where they had to select regulars over people just showing up??? cuz i highly doubt any raid(uof or aol) would push away a healer if there was plunty of availible spots... i mean...some healz is better then none when there is spots availible...although if the raid fills i can see kicking someone non enchanted for someone that would contribute more to the raid... i dont mean that to sound mean either by the way!!
nope the raid wasnt full. but they wouldnt allow anybody in. so **** what if we're not enhanced or MAXED like the rest of you, they should be able to join and try out the pvp. so they die like 10times, at least they know what the pvp is like. 1-15 is too nossed to people to try out pvp, and 80 is too far away (duh) so there leaves 20-30. not hard to get to 30, but NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!
Several Explanations, the canta community is generally welcoming.
1) It was a tense time, both sides were pissed at each other for whatever reason, you were assumed to be a 'spy', lets face it, a 1-15 pvper suddenly shows up in a canta raid? looks suspicious, and there can be some VERY tense times between sides. Even though i no longer play i am still not allowed in fury raids simply because i was a light, that's how tense things are sometimes.
2) You go in with 1-15 gear you will only feed, it has nothing to do with 'not being able to start out' even maxed out 1-15 gear won't hold a candle in the zone right now, you would have made no impact and given them kills while making yourself a target to the opposing side. You would eventually have gotten pissed and left most likely never to return.
3) You need something, you need some kind of gear, h3ll heroics linked with 5s would do, it's by no sense of the word uber but its a start, people won;t kick if you are new, not based solely on that, more likely than not they were saving you from yourself.
4) Canta is vastly overpopulated, even in 2 raids it is still a struggle to fit anyone it, if others were on their way and had called a spot, its possible that you were simply unlucky, it happens, it happened to me countless times, but there is nothing anyone can do about it, its pot luck at times, you need to work with what you have. First come first served. It is also possible someone DCed and they were hanging on to the spot for them to return.
5) If the opposing faction was completely dominating it is wholly possible that your faction was getting all their strongest into 1 raid in an attempt to push back (the way i understand it now they will at least try
to split the strongest into 2 raids so everyone grabs kills), if this was the case, you do not fit into that category and would have been kicked.
6) Canta is a no noss zone, and they strictly enforce that no matter what disagreements they have with each other, if you use noss you will be kicked and a target placed on your head. This has always been the canta way.
They won't 'just kick you' there would have been reasons, but if you go into canta in 1-15 gear you will get nowhere, i can tell you that for fact, more than likely they were saving you from getting completely massacred. If you got some genuine canta gear and popped in some 5s, they would probably welcome you in, they will not shun someone simply for being new and there are plenty of friendly pvpers on both sides that can help you with builds and advice.
Just my thoughts.
I wasn;t there at the time, so i don;t know any specifics, but if you want to talk to the pvpers and find out what is going on, there is an entire canta thread on the pvp forums (here
) you have pvpers from both sides there and its possibly that someone knows details and can fill you in.
Would also like to say judging by your attitude here you are volatile and quick to jump to conclusions, fighting the raid leaders is not a good move, I have done it in the past and i would get kicked. Its just the zone, they play to win, that doesn't mean they don;t have fun aswell, but everyone needs to follow the raid leader to stay organised. Thats just canta.