NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:45 pm
this zone, only few ppl from both sides actually making pvp happen with their presence, but rest be assured, once goddess is back/ 1-15 picks up / when end game gets their new content then canta will start to have less activity,, this is when less geared and new players will be needed Smile

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP
Advertisement

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney Australia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:49 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
this zone, only few ppl from both sides actually making pvp happen with their presence, but rest be assured, once goddess is back/ 1-15 picks up / when end game gets their new content then canta will start to have less activity,, this is when less geared and new players will be needed Smile  

yea but we arent needed now, which is ****. i dont give a **** whether the other pvp zones pick up or not, canta is what im worried about now. the pvpers there are stuck up and worried about feeding, when they run straight into the **** pvp and die. now to me thats feeding. yea they are 'trying' to pvp but what about the rest of us? that DONT spend lots and lots of money to pvp. huh? where do we fit in?

im sorry but this is ****

See my profile to see my siggies made by many!:D

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:52 pm
like riposte said, you can try out fury side,,, all i know is aol can rack up 2-3 raids in matter of seconds,, fury can spend over 2hrs and not fill in 1 raid.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:53 pm
Geared toons first, and also since quest alot of ungeared toons been joining which are mostly leechers and thats not good for any faction, so I understand the leader(whoever he was).

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:11 pm
A) it was full
B) you were in 15 zone gear
C) there were regulars that needed a spot
D) we were trying to fight 2 fury raids with 1 AoL raid

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney Australia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:19 pm
Gods.Child wrote:
A) it was full

haha no. i dont care about what i was, i know i was in 15 gear thats why i was kicked. but this is about the other few people that wanted in.

A) it wasnt full so dont **** me.
B) not about me
C) there were regulars but **** them its pvp share the kills you greedy **** and even with the regulars there was still room
D) you were all standing in base so dont **** me with that either

See my profile to see my siggies made by many!:D

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:52 pm
mark_haskell wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
A) it was full

haha no. i dont care about what i was, i know i was in 15 gear thats why i was kicked. but this is about the other few people that wanted in.

B) not about me
C) there were regulars but **** them its pvp share the kills you greedy **** and even with the regulars there was still room

They were shared with regulars, people will contribute to pvp and their faction. Its been more than a while since any zone ingame been newbie friendly, especially now. Understand people running around with [17]-[20] pieces and maxed ojed gears, people who cant compete with that are feeders/distraction and overall of no benefit to either faction. You can't tell them to weaken up so others(who will not contribute and even risk victory) "get kills". People have earned their kills/right to lead their factions the way they choose. Greedy ***? As far as I know kills shouldnt be given away(the reason I don't support the kills quest) and if you or others can't contribute to their attribution I see no reason for them to add/let you in raid.

.TheLoudOne

Rank 2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:05 pm
evan713 wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
A) it was full

B) not about me

They were shared with regulars, people will contribute to pvp and their faction. Its been more than a while since any zone ingame been newbie friendly, especially now. Understand people running around with [17]-[20] pieces and maxed ojed gears, people who cant compete with that are feeders/distraction and overall of no benefit to either faction. You can't tell them to weaken up so others(who will not contribute and even risk victory) "get kills". People have earned their kills/right to lead their factions the way they choose. Greedy ***? As far as I know kills shouldnt be given away(the reason I don't support the kills quest) and if you or others can't contribute to their attribution I see no reason for them to add/let you in raid.  

And it is THIS ^^^^ attitude that is the reason there are no new players in PvP zones.... you people didn't earn shiz, you all bought it and then you get pissed when you have to share it.

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:07 pm
.TheLoudOne wrote:
evan713 wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
A) it was full

B) not about me

And it is THIS ^^^^ attitude that is the reason there are no new players in PvP zones.... you people didn't earn shiz, you all bought it and then you get pissed when you have to share it.  

Bought nothing, you can inspect my gear Im far from max...

Edit- Just by the way, there is no attitude in my statement, merely pointed out how things are, and I dare you say the opposite. Ungeared people can't compete and that makes them a liability simple as that.

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:17 pm   Last edited by MITSUNARI44 on Feb 16, 2013 9:25 pm. Edited 1 time in total
evan713 wrote:
Ungeared people can't compete and that makes them a liability simple as that.  

Well when the "Undergeared" people leave then u can enjoy the "Geared" Mobs .. Sound Fun Very Happy

Edit : i don't play Canta, but an Attitude like that .. Pissed me off Confused