mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney Australia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:42 pm

20-30 complaint

ok, so i came to 20-30 to try get some kills, i was aware im in my 1-15 gear, but nevertheless i was kicked. thats fine, i understand that.
but how the heck are new people meant to start out in 20-30 if they arent completely enhanced maxed at [17]. i was told, i need to heal 2.5k+, and get hit by the ubers (leg gear) for less than 2.5k if i beat those standards i would be in. but then.. a lv30 priest wanted to join. dread gear, un-enhanced and they didnt allow it. like who the **** do u think you are? this is a game, yea i get it, she isnt as uber as you guys, but heck, we gotta start somewhere. then a 30 archer came, enhanced, but not maxed, and you didnt let her in either. like seriously? these people wanna try out the pvp, but according to you all *you need to max out your gear otherwise u cant join* how the Hard are they meant to do that? huh? tell me please i wanna know. i lvled my toon out of 1-15 and was gonna try out 30pvp. if i didnt like it i was gonna keep lvling, and well i dont like it. they didnt accept me, the pvpers are jerks, dont let anybody join because they arent uber enough.. if this is what pvp is like now-a-days then its not worth it. im sorry but yes im QQ'ng about this because somebody has to say something. **** the standards people should be allowed to join to try it out. yea 1-15 has lots of nubs, so what? they try out the pvp good for them. but 20-30 nubs are shoed off when they enter the zone? good **** bye.

See my profile to see my siggies made by many!:D
Advertisement

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:44 pm
ohh and then!! for the best bit.

i went to farm some 20-30 mage gear in dread cave. good for me i thought^^

so i arrived in 20-30 with a set of dread tathar armor, un-enhanced but linked.(yea they werent lv6's but they were linked well) so i show up, outside of the raid. im healing 1.7k and they stil wont let me in. i ask why, they say because im not -enhanced and not healing high enough. well **** you all who think this is what pvp is about!

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:52 pm
:*( sad to hear....was the raid full??? where they had to select regulars over people just showing up??? cuz i highly doubt any raid(uof or aol) would push away a healer if there was plunty of availible spots... i mean...some healz is better then none when there is spots availible...although if the raid fills i can see kicking someone non enchanted for someone that would contribute more to the raid... i dont mean that to sound mean either by the way!!

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:54 pm
sexymarcus69 wrote:
:*( sad to hear....was the raid full??? where they had to select regulars over people just showing up??? cuz i highly doubt any raid(uof or aol) would push away a healer if there was plunty of availible spots... i mean...some healz is better then none when there is spots availible...although if the raid fills i can see kicking someone non enchanted for someone that would contribute more to the raid... i dont mean that to sound mean either by the way!!  

nope the raid wasnt full. but they wouldnt allow anybody in. so **** what if we're not enhanced or MAXED like the rest of you, they should be able to join and try out the pvp. so they die like 10times, at least they know what the pvp is like. 1-15 is too nossed to people to try out pvp, and 80 is too far away (duh) so there leaves 20-30. not hard to get to 30, but NO NEW PLAYERS ALLOWED!

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:59 pm
thats bad...i mean....how is someone supposta decide "hey...here is where i am gonna spend 1000 ops making a set thats uber" if they cant even step in the snow to play for a bit....your from AoL..im sorry they feel that way about people not maxed....by that logic i wouldnt be alowed in raid eaither! lol!!! im not maxed...still have couple [7]'s only 1 [17]...my secondary wep is heroic [11] and i've yet to get even one max oj (although 90% of my oj's are only a point or 2 off maxed basicly..)

*bows* sorry your visit to my beloved and only zone i have played for the last 3 years was an unplesant one... sometimes people need to step back and remember they all where nub once...and to choose to invest in a zone u gotta LIKE the zone lol Razz

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:59 pm
since 4 server merge, canta raids from both faction only allow geared toons (specific leaders), when i say by *geared* its not meaning maxxed out, atleast dread heroic pieces on 5 +.

since 1-15 and end game pvp is pretty dead/ low,,, the influx of canta zone is *temp* as most players are coming from those zones who investing in some gears,,, once goddess zone is out and once end game new contents out, the canta should start to allow less geared/ non geared.

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:06 pm
New players should just join Fury now for pvp. Every zone AoL always complain about new players dragging them down or raid too full to take part in pvp.

Just join fury. Smile

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

snaruwilliams

Rank 1
snaruwilliams
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:09 pm
Canta population is so high at the moment that competition for spots is fierce, lightside more often than not have 2 raids running during peak pvp times if you can't get in raid 1 try Raid 2.

I'm pretty surprised though if they had plenty of spots then there doesn't seem any good reason to turn decent geared players away.

Reonkins

Rank 0
Reonkins
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:15 pm
I'm sorry you feel that way/has experienced canta that way.

There are quite a lot of not so good geared ppl in raid every day and some of them actually do quite fine..

But I am sorry you got this impression of canta. Its a nice zone and anot all are jerks.

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:42 pm
Not everybody is jerks there, but the rules there are so goddam stupid. how the Hard are we meant to try to pvp?
if we wanna test out the zone im not gonna waste ops to get the gear to [5], and then find out im not liking it? thats pathetic. this raid that was there WAS NOT FULL, plenty of space for more than 5people. thats ****. im sorry but for the leaders and ****** who are there they can **** themselves and i hope the pvp zone dies!