dixturb

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Dixturb's quick letter.

You might know me as...
As of today 2/16/2013, i'm announcing i will not be playing this game anymore for the following reasons :

- My Main Account got banned for "hacking" without proofs and when i sent a Ticket to Aeria, they banned me twice and they said "We can ban with or without reasons" which makes me extremely mad. My Main Account was Zurie.

- The fact that this game is slowly getting out of control (Cheaters everywhere, Laggers everywhere, Pubstars everywhere.) And i simply can't find a good Team to scrim with due to the lack of competitive players.

- It's seriously getting bored to restart all over everytimes, i had many accounts, these are the principal ones : ProgressionR, Zurie (LuckyMarc's name change), xaYp and dixturb.

Here's a little story about ProgressionR's rumors ;
- Well, few months ago i was playing on ProgressionR until i recovered Zurie and i gave my Account to a random guy on MPGH in my Giveaway thread. And people started saying that i was hacking because my Account went from Master Sgt. 5 to Lt. Colonel 1 and i found it funny because i have nothing to do with this Exp Hack. Also it has been reported that ProgressionR was 1 hitting people in Public Rooms. So yeah, i have nothing to do with the Cheats. Some people just don't know the truth and they still manage to say bullsh*t.

Little story about LuckyMarc (Zurie) ;
- Well in the past, i Name Changed from LuckyMarc to Zurie (Some people might know me from this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlnPSLAcWU) and in this video i used another Name Change and a Fake Rank back in Ijji. So to be clear i went from LuckyMarc to LoskE to Zurie. Why does everyone hated LuckyMarc back in the days? I know i was kind of acting like a Pubstar because i was like 13 years old but i still don't get it. Why would you hate someone because he's a "Pubstar" ? But this time is over since i was looking forward to competitiveness but can't really find a decent Team to play Tournaments with. And now my Account Zurie is banned for absolutely no reasons. Just "Hacking" they said. And no, i stopped hacking. Yes, i'll be honest, i hacked in the past with Zurie back to my 1st Lt. 5 Rank but i only used ; UAV Hack and Euro Hacks (Euro Hacks which made my Account banned but they gave me a second chance) and yes it's still banned but this time, permanently.

You probably won't read the whole thing so i'll leave right there and i will uninstall A.V.A
If you don't love me, just don't post sh*tty things on this thread in order to make it clean.
Anyways, peace out and i hope you guys will have fun playing this game.

Regards,
Zurie.
Advertisement

ImSnaes

Rank 3
ImSnaes
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:57 pm   Last edited by ImSnaes on Feb 16, 2013 5:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Oh well..

dixturb

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:59 pm
ImSnaes wrote:
Zurie?

Oh my god, I wish you all the best on getting the account back mate.  

We played together this morning, this was the last time you were playing with me Snaes. Hope you get your CyberRion's account back too, i'll still lurk around here to know what's new and what happened to this game. Looking forward to see you again, Snaes!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:01 pm
dixturb wrote:
i gave my Account to a random guy on MPGH  

k bye

dixturb

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:05 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
k bye  

Hello Ziggy, before you became a GameSage, i had fun with you, but now, these times are gone. Feels like when you became a GameSage, you imagine the Forum and the Game is all yours. Like i've seen you trash talking few days ago, i don't know what happened to you to be honest. But yes, everyone has to change, one day. No offense. Hope you enjoy playing the game!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:09 pm
dixturb wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
k bye  

Hello Ziggy, before you became a GameSage, i had fun with you, but now, these times are gone. Feels like when you became a GameSage, you imagine the Forum and the Game is all yours. Like i've seen you trash talking few days ago, i don't know what happened to you to be honest. But yes, everyone has to change, one day. No offense. Hope you enjoy playing the game!  

I don't talk trash, we were all messin around (match team) nothing was directed at the other team.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:12 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dixturb wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
k bye  

I don't talk trash, we were all messin around (match team) nothing was directed at the other team.  

I haven't seen much change in Ziggy except for bragging about that GS AP he gets >.>

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:13 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
dixturb wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
k bye  

I haven't seen much change in Ziggy except for bragging about that GS AP he gets >.>  

I don't brag either lol

slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Re: Dixturb's quick letter.

You might know me as...
dixturb wrote:
AAccount to a random guy on MPGH in my Giveaway thread.

L And now my Account Zurie is banned for absolutely no reasons. Just "Hacking" they said. And no, i stopped hacking. Yes, i'll be honest, i hacked in the past with Zurie back to my 1st Lt. 5 Rank but i only used ; UAV Hack and Euro Hacks (Euro Hacks which made my Account banned but they gave me a second chance) and yes it's still banned but this time, permanently.

Regards,
Zurie.  

Just saying...

Atrocity2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:21 pm

Re: Dixturb's quick letter.

You might know me as...
dixturb wrote:
As of today 2/16/2013, i'm announcing i will not be playing this game anymore for the following reasons :

- My Main Account got banned for "hacking" without proofs and when i sent a Ticket to Aeria, they banned me twice and they said "We can ban with or without reasons" which makes me extremely mad. My Main Account was Zurie.

- The fact that this game is slowly getting out of control (Cheaters everywhere, Laggers everywhere, Pubstars everywhere.) And i simply can't find a good Team to scrim with due to the lack of competitive players.

- It's seriously getting bored to restart all over everytimes, i had many accounts, these are the principal ones : ProgressionR, Zurie (LuckyMarc's name change), xaYp and dixturb.

Here's a little story about ProgressionR's rumors ;
- Well, few months ago i was playing on ProgressionR until i recovered Zurie and i gave my Account to a random guy on MPGH in my Giveaway thread. And people started saying that i was hacking because my Account went from Master Sgt. 5 to Lt. Colonel 1 and i found it funny because i have nothing to do with this Exp Hack. Also it has been reported that ProgressionR was 1 hitting people in Public Rooms. So yeah, i have nothing to do with the Cheats. Some people just don't know the truth and they still manage to say bullsh*t.

Little story about LuckyMarc (Zurie) ;
- Well in the past, i Name Changed from LuckyMarc to Zurie (Some people might know me from this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlnPSLAcWU) and in this video i used another Name Change and a Fake Rank back in Ijji. So to be clear i went from LuckyMarc to LoskE to Zurie. Why does everyone hated LuckyMarc back in the days? I know i was kind of acting like a Pubstar because i was like 13 years old but i still don't get it. Why would you hate someone because he's a "Pubstar" ? But this time is over since i was looking forward to competitiveness but can't really find a decent Team to play Tournaments with. And now my Account Zurie is banned for absolutely no reasons. Just "Hacking" they said. And no, i stopped hacking. Yes, i'll be honest, i hacked in the past with Zurie back to my 1st Lt. 5 Rank but i only used ; UAV Hack and Euro Hacks (Euro Hacks which made my Account banned but they gave me a second chance) and yes it's still banned but this time, permanently.

You probably won't read the whole thing so i'll leave right there and i will uninstall A.V.A
If you don't love me, just don't post sh*tty things on this thread in order to make it clean.
Anyways, peace out and i hope you guys will have fun playing this game.

Regards,
Zurie.  

And you still think it's for no reason? l0l.

1. You hacked.
2. You gave your account away, whatever happens, happens.