leebrave2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:34 pm

Things ive noticed so far especially stats

I put on my new made ring which has magic resistance - when doing this i look at my stats to see how much magic res ill have the only thing is see changing is my defence by the exact magic resistance on the ring while the magic res stat stays the same. I think maybe you have your stats system the wrong way round.

The lag is pretty bad and as far as i can tell the game has basically the same graphics as Shaiya I dont lag in shaiya but do on this - 30+FPS on shaiya and when im lucky 10 FPS on DK.

Theres lots of other things that im sure you've been made aware of

Hopefully these things can be fixed as people are already moving on to new released similar games and this game has potential
Advertisement

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:58 pm
Misnomers and mismatched stats are a known issue, due to strange localizations and wording with the various stats. If, however, an item has completely incorrect stat names on the item description compared to the REAL stat it gives, you can take screenshots of the before/after stat C-page as well as a screenshot of the item description itself and send an RT or make a post on the bug subforum (although localization errors are not top of the priority scale, it is good to know what needs to be fixed regardless).

The FPS issue is also a known issue and we can expect a main patch to fix it within 1-2 months if the developers' plans do not change.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:11 pm
In this case one status is simply misnamed.

The Accessories say they add Magic DODGE, not resist.

Defense is actually magic dodge.

Magic resistance, however, is properly named.

Armor is the proper status for physical defense.

All other labels are pretty much accurate.