SentinelV

Rank 0
SentinelV
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:27 pm

NOOBKIND WAS NOT MEANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF POWER

Meet the Remington R4.

You may know also know it as "that gun that literally 80% of Riflemen use in 1-10 servers and that 100% of low rank Rifleman use in normal servers, which performs on par with a capsule gun".

But it's not a capsule gun. It's a euro shop gun. One that you can get at an extremely low rank.

Did I mention that its been this way since the release of the gun?

GREAT idea. Lets have a low rank assault rifle which is massively superior to every other assault rifle available at low ranks, and performs on par to guns that are much more expensive and difficult to get!
Advertisement

koetjeblad

Rank 2
koetjeblad
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Re: NOOBKIND WAS NOT MEANT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF POWER

SentinelV wrote:
Meet the Remington R4.

You may know also know it as "that gun that literally 80% of Riflemen use in 1-10 servers and that 100% of low rank Rifleman use in normal servers, which performs on par with a capsule gun".

But it's not a capsule gun. It's a euro shop gun. One that you can get at an extremely low rank.

GREAT idea. Lets have a low rank assault rifle which is massively superior to every other assault rifle available at low ranks, and performs on par to guns that are much more expensive and difficult to get!  

For complaints about the game, send in suggestions here:
http://www.redduck.com/us/contact/contact.html

Since Aeria only applies the updates/patches to the game.

Raaa_

Rank 2
Raaa_
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:18 pm
It's only fair that low ranks have access to a decent rifle,especially if they get kicked out of the beginner channels.

julienboiz

Rank 3
julienboiz
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:30 pm

SentinelV wrote:
Meet the Remington R4.

It's a decent gun, but it's not more OP than the m4mk3 used to be, it's not especially great at long, short or mid range it's just decent in all ranges which makes it a really versatile and easy to use gun = perfect for beginners. According to you, players with more experience should be able to destroy beginners (who would be using super crappy weapons) with all the good guns in the weapon shop. I don't think that's fair at all, actually it's pretty selfish.
+ I can outgun the R4 no problem with para, f2000, Sako, SG556, xm8, mk3 etc so....

sofunmate2

Rank 3
sofunmate2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:34 pm
AMD

Chevelle.

Rank 1
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:35 pm
It has pretty bad bloom.

WiseWolfHolo51

Rank 3
WiseWolfHolo51
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:17 pm
My anger will only come if they make the m40a5 staff sergeant rank, should definately be higher.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:18 pm
WiseWolfHolo51 wrote:
My anger will only come if they make the m40a5 staff sergeant rank, should definately be higher.  

Its a staff sgt 4th gun, ask someone who has it already.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

SentinelV

Rank 0
SentinelV
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:52 pm

julienboiz wrote:
SentinelV wrote:
Meet the Remington R4.

It's a decent gun, but it's not more OP than the m4mk3 used to be, it's not especially great at long, short or mid range it's just decent in all ranges which makes it a really versatile and easy to use gun = perfect for beginners. According to you, players with more experience should be able to destroy beginners (who would be using super crappy weapons) with all the good guns in the weapon shop. I don't think that's fair at all, actually it's pretty selfish.
+ I can outgun the R4 no problem with para, f2000, Sako, SG556, xm8, mk3 etc so....  

Actually, the R4 is more often being used by beginners to ruin the game for other beginners who made the mistake of not using that gun.

When I loot the R4 off of someone and use it, I totally dominate, but it doesn't FEEL right. I'm performing really well, but it feels like I opened up the options menu and switched it to easy mode, or typed in a cheat code.

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:57 pm

SentinelV wrote:
julienboiz wrote:
SentinelV wrote:
Meet the Remington R4.

Actually, the R4 is more often being used by beginners to ruin the game for other beginners who made the mistake of not using that gun.

When I loot the R4 off of someone and use it, I totally dominate, but it doesn't FEEL right. I'm performing really well, but it feels like I opened up the options menu and switched it to easy mode, or typed in a cheat code.  

That's your problem