GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:35 pm
Epic ijji-memory right there. Well atleast that's not happening here just yet, but the darnd free-cheats is breaking everyones dumplings atm I think. Still when ever I do see them, they're such shtty players anyways so hitting them 3 times before they hit you ones is do-able. Hs or scope dunk is even more affective obv.

Laggers are actually more annoying then cheaters atm. Still doesn't mean they should exist. And we still need a working anti cheat, even if we do get an auto-pinglimit on the servers.

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:38 pm

Posted By Aeria Mobile

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:39 pm
GOLDDUBBY wrote:
Epic ijji-memory right there. Well atleast that's not happening here just yet, but the darnd free-cheats is breaking everyones dumplings atm I think. Still when ever I do see them, they're such shtty players anyways so hitting them 3 times before they hit you ones is do-able. Hs or scope dunk is even more affective obv.

Laggers are actually more annoying then cheaters atm. Still doesn't mean they should exist. And we still need a working anti cheat, even if we do get an auto-pinglimit on the servers.  

I'd be ok with the hacks if it wasn't for the uav.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

lQQlz

Rank 1
lQQlz
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:07 pm

ImJekel

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:28 pm
I will say the number of hackers is on the rise again, but its pointless getting mad about them in game. I'm a captain 3rd class and I've been playing since sako was pre-release roughly, maybe 1 patch prior to that, and I get accused and or kicked from at least 70% of the games I'm in, normally whether or not I have a good s/d that game all it takes is a couple head shots, its just annoying.

If you think someone is hacking use the nifty in game recorder feature and report them, this kicking/verballing every game community trend is getting old. I only agree with it when its obvious like 1 shot kill or opkers.

penrd

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:07 pm
Its just the community ever since the birth of this game on western soil. This game was filled with high ego players who will never admit they made a mistake. There is one possible reason why it is like this, because how AVA was aimed to be, a competitive game. But here higher ranks rule and lower ranks must suck and if it was any different for the lower ranks they must hack.

And for me this is why I only spend about 1-2 hours on this game at most, I just can't stand the community. That is why I prefer playing the hacker infested game of CA and be relaxed and get kicked by 1 person than many of the team mates.

----
Look at my horrible MP5SD thread:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1897895

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:11 am
awakezyo wrote:

I'm not farming anything, as i said... i just play as a sniper, doesn't matter which map it is, as long as i know the map.. it's all good. Probably i wouldn't have more than 2.5 sd if i wasn't a sniper.

I usually kick self proclaimed "designated snipers" like you regardless of rank or S/D cos they are usually clueless and don't understand anything other than camp the same spot, point and shoot regardless of the situation. It's worth nothing that you are just one of many of these one shot wonder wannabes. Annihilation doesn't matter too much but for all other game modes, it's frustrating having to wait for a demo round to end because of a hard core camper, or trying to get the tank moving because a sniper is camping a spot where they can't help.

Maybe try playing a bit of rifleman or point man and stop being a try hard.

awakezyo

Rank 0
awakezyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:55 am
IwubCheeze wrote:
awakezyo wrote:

I'm not farming anything, as i said... i just play as a sniper, doesn't matter which map it is, as long as i know the map.. it's all good. Probably i wouldn't have more than 2.5 sd if i wasn't a sniper.

I usually kick self proclaimed "designated snipers" like you regardless of rank or S/D cos they are usually clueless and don't understand anything other than camp the same spot, point and shoot regardless of the situation. It's worth nothing that you are just one of many of these one shot wonder wannabes. Annihilation doesn't matter too much but for all other game modes, it's frustrating having to wait for a demo round to end because of a hard core camper, or trying to get the tank moving because a sniper is camping a spot where they can't help.

There you go, you see there is no point arguing with you right now, because no matter what i say and how strong of an argument i provide you still won't change your opinion
Thing is though that you haven't played with / against me before and you don't know how exactly i perform and what i do in demolition missions, you just have this "designated sniper" stereotype stuck in your head and that's how you see all the snipers. Judging player based on the class he plays isn't really wise you know, it's like racism i a way.

awakezyo

Rank 0
awakezyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:59 am
penrd wrote:
Its just the community ever since the birth of this game on western soil. This game was filled with high ego players who will never admit they made a mistake. There is one possible reason why it is like this, because how AVA was aimed to be, a competitive game. But here higher ranks rule and lower ranks must suck and if it was any different for the lower ranks they must hack.  

well said

Wotanallat35

Rank 1
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:34 am
awakezyo wrote:
IwubCheeze wrote:
awakezyo wrote:

There you go, you see there is no point arguing with you right now, because no matter what i say and how strong of an argument i provide you still won't change your opinion
Thing is though that you haven't played with / against me before and you don't know how exactly i perform and what i do in demolition missions, you just have this "designated sniper" stereotype stuck in your head and that's how you see all the snipers. Judging player based on the class he plays isn't really wise you know, it's like racism i a way.  

Lol soo if i judge you that you play sniper i am a racist?? you know what racism means??