ShrimpTeriyaki

Rank 1
ShrimpTeriyaki
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:21 am
welcome. if you need any help just let me know and i'll see what i can do. have fun

- xThankyou

why so serious?
Advertisement

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:30 am

Re: Looking for a friend...

Kotomi.kun wrote:
So, I'm very new to this game, and it would mean alot if I had someone to help me along the way, and teach me the basics...
I don't know, is that too much to ask for?  

Hai, and welcome to GF. I hope you will enjoy your time playing (may it be long) and make lots of new friends along the way! My name is Drako and I usually play on my Paladin Narago on the *Ponchee* server.

I also have 2 other characters (that are highish level Razz) on *Quill* server they are DrakonusXD
Lv53
Sage

And

Desun
Lv39 (Almost 40 cap pvper xD)
Ranger

So if you ever need help don't be afraid to come to me, I am almost at my 3 years anniversary of playing this game. Razz

~Drako

^ My attempt of looking slightly formal...

kawaiisweetbaby

Rank 0
kawaiisweetbaby
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:50 pm
Welcome to grand fantasia Smile If you need any help feel free to pm me here or whisper me in game. Hope you have a wonderful and fun time playing the game.

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:50 pm   Last edited by lil_demonly on Feb 18, 2013 6:53 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Welcome!!

Hai hai :3 just wanna welcome you to GF. You'll have lots of fun. I know I have ^^
If u wanna pm me u can pm me at one if my characters:

Sparxx - lvl 70 Darkstalker (pvp) this is my main character or sometimes I could be found in some of my other several characters:

-Skyewolf
-Firefaux
-Darxx
-Zidian
-Kayedei

Haha yes I know they're many characters but after a while u just wanna know what it's like to be a different class :>
Oh and I almost forgot. I spend the majority of my time on ponchee ch 2 but when I'm running dungeons I'm on ch3

kakazu876

Rank 1
kakazu876
With my love and grape kool-aid United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi~

Welcome to GF ^^. My names GhostOfTime and you can usually find me on ch1 Quill. Feel free to add me or message me. Good luck!