poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:50 am

Marriage relationship status

Need answers
My lover and I have been lovered for a few days, we have recently noticed that our relationship status went down a bit. We asked GS why did this happen and how can we bring it back up, they said our relationship status should go up from getting prestige and doing bosses. We farmed about 100 love coins but the status never went up so we just bought a buff from the IM to put it back at max but a few hours later, it went back down. Does anyone actually know how to keep the relationship status at max?

Advertisement

wizardmerlin

Rank 2
wizardmerlin
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:22 pm
Do you guys use lover buffs a lot? We found when we just lover buff it will go up.

Being in party, lover buffing, and doing quests/dungeons/prestige stuff will raise it.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 16, 2013 1:24 pm
wizardmerlin wrote:
Do you guys use lover buffs a lot? We found when we just lover buff it will go up.

Being in party, lover buffing, and doing quests/dungeons/prestige stuff will raise it.  

Thank you~

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:20 pm
So bambi and I have tested it and the only thing that really seems to bring up a relationship status is by basically spamming the **** out of love buffs. Seems extremely stupid that you have to spam love buffs non stop just to keep the relationship up.

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:50 pm
Lover buffs, questing together, acquiring fame and being on the same map/in a party frequently and every day helps raise the relationship. The relationship lowers the longer you're apart, inactive, etc.

We did notice the relationship seems to fall rather quickly and this has already been reported for further testing. So if anyone tests this further and notices anything else in regards to the marriage relationship status, please go ahead and reply to this thread - we will be reading it.