Author Message

laytape

Rank 0
Joined
15 Feb 2013
Posts
33
Location
Argentina
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:55 am

when players give some opinion, why do others disagree an

when players give some opinion, why do others disagree and attack their post? Just wondering cause when player complain they want something better and improvement and i believe its good for everyone but why do some people not only disagree and attack your post?

im not talking bout giving opinion bout changing mage attacks or whatever im talking bout adding perfect lapisia in phoenix Etc.

Ps: i got my main acc and alts banned for saying things on forum.
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8406
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:25 am
The reason is some players are either incapable of or past the point of caring to discern between constructive criticism and trolling. While criticism can be revolutionary if it creates a cycle of discussion, trolling, which is much easier, creates a cycle of retribution.

That being said, it is unlikely your account and alts were all banned for something you said on forums, unless you were promoting an illegal site, disclosed a hack, or said something extremely prejudice. Aeria VERY rarely goes after all your accounts, unless you crossed a very very obvious line.

I would respond to your emails and ask for clarification why you were banned, and leave the discussions there. As a rule, it is not encouraged to discuss bans on forums.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Posts
906
Location
Kritsa Greece
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:33 am
Well there are 2 Sides of Players on the forums... One that will respond you on the forums and answer your question... And there is the Second side that is trolling you all the way until you will get bored and leave mad. Well As My fellow friend Rekikyo said AG can only ban your main and alts accs only If you do Something REALLY bad or said something bad at forums. If you have any other questions I would be glad to hear them and do my best to answer them Smile

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3324
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:09 am
people love drama to make up for something that is missing in their life? idk...maybe the self-indulgent satisfaction of knowing that what they say in the forums can turn you into the mad clown and make you make a fool of yourself? Perhaps...its a trolly-troll world on these forums for sure lolz

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
384
Location
Denmark
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:00 am
And you postet this right after this http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1902389&start=20...dont cast stones if you live in a glass house...

cookio wrote
Yesterday it was great on Phoenix 1-15. Full raid most of day.
And later was Naked Event (player organized) after GRB. Great fun.
Its not dying, its improving, at least yesterday it was.

laytape wrote:
cause there were newbs with starter package gears feeding us. theyre participating because of the event. Hope the will update events quickly every week.

cookio wrote:
What are you talking about? NAKED event have nothing to do whith starter package at all. Or you just wanna discuss for the fun off it? Im in for that let it come..lol

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
9836
Location
Finland
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:19 am
They attack your posts because they make no sense and would just make the game worse, in most cases anyway.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
Joined
03 Dec 2007
Posts
2825
Location
Croatia
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:28 am
splasher__ wrote:
They attack your posts because they make no sense and would just make the game worse, in most cases anyway.  

I disagree and i HATE YOU!!!!!!!!! why you write this?!!!! wasting my time!!!
Laughing

laytape

Rank 0
Joined
15 Feb 2013
Posts
33
Location
Argentina
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:32 am
cookio wrote:
And you postet this right after this http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1902389&start=20...dont cast stones if you live in a glass house...

cookio wrote
Yesterday it was great on Phoenix 1-15. Full raid most of day.
And later was Naked Event (player organized) after GRB. Great fun.
Its not dying, its improving, at least yesterday it was.

laytape wrote:
cause there were newbs with starter package gears feeding us. theyre participating because of the event. Hope the will update events quickly every week.

cookio wrote:
What are you talking about? NAKED event have nothing to do whith starter package at all. Or you just wanna discuss for the fun off it? Im in for that let it come..lol  


yea we had good pvp that day and im not talking bout that naked pvp event im talking bout the 500 kills

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
Joined
02 Feb 2009
Posts
384
Location
Denmark
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:13 pm
splasher__ wrote:
They attack your posts because they make no sense and would just make the game worse, in most cases anyway.  


Laytapes comments on Perfect Lapisian Box on Phoenix make sence to many, do you play Phoenix at all? or you just didnt read what he wrote?

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Posts
10600
Location
United Kingdom
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:02 pm   Last edited by Killa_1112 on Feb 17, 2013 2:04 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Rekikyo wrote:
The reason is some players are either incapable of or past the point of caring to discern between constructive criticism and trolling. While criticism can be revolutionary if it creates a cycle of discussion, trolling, which is much easier, creates a cycle of retribution.

That being said, it is unlikely your account and alts were all banned for something you said on forums, unless you were promoting an illegal site, disclosed a hack, or said something extremely prejudice. Aeria VERY rarely goes after all your accounts, unless you crossed a very very obvious line.

I would respond to your emails and ask for clarification why you were banned, and leave the discussions there. As a rule, it is not encouraged to discuss bans on forums.  
Gonna roll with ama on this.

I have been a pain in Aeria @ss for years and i have not once been banned, mainly because i can (more or less) keep it constructive and i know where the line is. Keep it constructive and not shout "**** YOU AREIA **** YOU AND YOUR **** GAME!"
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: