neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:42 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:
I doubt nexon would shut down the game and publish it for themselves because i am pretty sure that not even 5% of this shaiya population would move to nexon if they lost all their toons, ranks, ops and money invested in the game.

But seeing that manny GM's and PM's have been pulled from the game Shaiya end time might be comming soon.We'll see tho.  
Well it wouldnt neccessarily be shut down. When Atlus bought MegaTen everything was transfered over to them.

Advertisement

07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:46 am
when will you guys learn not to listen to trolls who make stuff up.

07mrmcco2

Rank 1
07mrmcco2
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:47 am
neares wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
I doubt nexon would shut down the game and publish it for themselves because i am pretty sure that not even 5% of this shaiya population would move to nexon if they lost all their toons, ranks, ops and money invested in the game.

But seeing that manny GM's and PM's have been pulled from the game Shaiya end time might be comming soon.We'll see tho.  
Well it wouldnt neccessarily be shut down. When Atlus bought MegaTen everything was transfered over to them.  

despite the release of a new GM........ seriously please think before you post sometimes

JamesGodden

Rank 5.1
JamesGodden
PostedFeb 16, 2013 3:54 am
neares wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
Well Superman Said that The Agreement is not expiring this year... Well I am curious to see what Will happend to Shaiya When the agreement finishes...  
Superman also isnt obligated to speak the truth of anything that deals with contract of the game.  

In this situation he probably isn't allowed too either.

When you buy insurance from someone you have no knowledge of what reinsurance they place ovr that insurance (99.9999999999999999999) of insurance policies get reinsuranced, about 99% of the population don't even know about reinsurance.

Whilst not a perfect analogy similarly. As players we have a "contract" with AGE, we have no "right" to know their contractual details or relationships with 3rd parties even if technically something we pay for/use is supplied by the 3rd party and would have an affect on us.

The beef scandal in Europe is a classic example of 3rd party relationships going wrong and effecting the end consumer.

I hope Shaiya doesn't turn out to be like that xD

goldiebear1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 6:09 am

Re: Expiring in March?

End of Agreement?
LoDebar wrote:
If the "agreement" that was publicly announced, but with no details, on 12 March 2012 doesn't expire in March then why was http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1901511 locked within 9 minutes of the original post?

But the real important question is: If Nexon chooses to be the publisher of Shaiya, will we get a refund of all of our AP points. Because I really doubt Nexon will give people the equivalent AP value in NX points.

Will we ever see the new GRB?  

Not only was it that topic locked, the OP was banned within 1 min after asking that oh soooo offensive question.

hissy fit much GM?

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:06 am
JamesGodden wrote:
neares wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
Well Superman Said that The Agreement is not expiring this year... Well I am curious to see what Will happend to Shaiya When the agreement finishes...  
Superman also isnt obligated to speak the truth of anything that deals with contract of the game.  

When you buy insurance from someone you have no knowledge of what reinsurance they place ovr that insurance (99.9999999999999999999) of insurance policies get reinsuranced, about 99% of the population don't even know about reinsurance.

Whilst not a perfect analogy similarly. As players we have a "contract" with AGE, we have no "right" to know their contractual details or relationships with 3rd parties even if technically something we pay for/use is supplied by the 3rd party and would have an affect on us.

The beef scandal in Europe is a classic example of 3rd party relationships going wrong and effecting the end consumer.

While he doesn't have to speak of the bound disclosures, you can still rationalize that what he DID say, is true and said within the grace of the company.

In other words, not this year.

And, if you look back to 3 months before Nexon Bought Shaiya, there are also statements there backing that claim up. Given that renewal was only 1 1.2 years ago (roughly), and the contract is a three year contract, I'd say that validates what Superman said.

Also, the Poster of that other thread, also started this SAME rumor, not more than 2 months ago, and I countered and post those statements made during the purchase for him there as well. I really find displeasure when someone has had a red-scare point clarified, only to bring up the red-scare again ...

bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:24 am
jus save ur money and quit now Very Happy

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:45 am
why argue about this at all? if the contract expires and it's not going to be renewed then they will inform us ahead of time so we can plan appropriately. until there is an official announcement then there is no reason to even worry about it because there is nothing we can do to change it.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:09 am
JamesGodden wrote:
neares wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:

yea lol, good thing I dont buy my ground beef from Aldi's food markets Wink