Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 18, 2013 8:55 pm
Question 1: What was the maximum level you reached during Alpha?
I reached about lvl 14.

Question 2: What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?
It's not that I found it trouble leveling but I found some aspects of the game way to easy and with all the hand holding of the game with auto finding things to not be a challenge so leveling got a bit boring.

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content? There were several that I don't remember well.

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at? n/a

Advertisement

redundantstuff

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:05 am
level 25

Question 2: What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?
At level 23-25 it became hellish. Bear in mind i have work and can only play a few hours a day the grind became unbearable. When i had a day off and played 8 hours my exp didn't move a lot. I'd say most of the exp in 8 hours came from the first 1hour and a half of play time. I had to do a lot of repeatable quest and grind a ton of monsters.

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?
Majorly Levels 23/25.
-At 15 when we get to do battles its fun until bam u get smacked up by a mech and can't fight at all.
-At lvl 17 when you get revenge in a mech.
-At lvl 23 the game slows down a ton and in pve i found that suddenly i could tank 3 or more per pull killing 9-12 per hp bar although for terrible exp.
-As soon as i hit level 25 the game felt different. I had more vendor options, was in a real city instead of a make sift bases and could get at least 1 point in all skills. I got the lvl 25 armor piece so i stopped exploding. The armor was also quite good looking instead of barely there. Able to enter the club, do bosses and mini bosses for gear. I'm sure its because of the alpha level cap that people didn't do this later on, but people started to enhance gear to disturbing levels at this point in pvp. A 27 shadow walker was 2 shotting me and killing me in 2.5 secs and even in mech/skin for i lasted 4.5 secs. Other people lvl 29ish didn't hit as hard

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?
Not enough time, but i found a level 6-10 shortcut(high exp grind) so I'd have stopped at level 10 just after getting to Enoica,

greatestgenius

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:15 am

Anything beyond 23 or 24 seemed a bit annoying for me. I had to grind way too much I think just to gain the next level to open up more quests so that way I could continue going on in the game. The problem I think isn't so much how much XP or anything it takes to level, just that there just don't seem to be enough quests to accomodate each level. And dailies do not really make up for it enough.

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?

Most of it has been the same as other people have put.
15 when PvP opens up.
20 when the first real dungeon so to speak opens up.

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?

My main was a whipper at level 26. I made at least one of each class.
Defender - 17
Sentinel - 25
Medic - 21
Shadow Walker - 17

edit: fixed a couple errors and had forgot to preview before submitting.

spielezarux

Rank 0
spielezarux
PostedFeb 19, 2013 10:18 am
Question 1: Level 26

Question 2: After Level 25 Leveling got very slow, you had to grind a lot and do mutiple dungeons and battlefields.

Question 3: About Level 20 when you got a lot skills and could see what the class really can do.

Question 4: I Played all classes. I had another at Chat at level 26, the other where 20-25

Lethia - Timeless

VagorD

Rank 0
VagorD
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:02 am
Question 1

i had a level 28 Sentinel when max level for Alpha was level 29

Question 2

the most trouble i had during leveling was after level 25

Question 3

The most important levels for me were all after level 20 , first real dungeon in Drasilmarsh , Turnpike PvP , Caergate PvE/PvP content , the night club , all of these was really fun to unlock

Question 4

I have tried out all classes , but most of them stopped at level 10-12 , the only one i leveled up besides my Sentinel was my Defender who reached level 26 and i must say i found very interesting , didnt make it higher than that cause Alpha ended

itsbeebz

Rank 0
itsbeebz
PostedFeb 19, 2013 11:27 am
Question 1:
Level 26.

Question 2:
Around the level 25+ Area, Just felt like a chore.

Question 3:
17-23? I think. Got the Mech, PvP, Etc.

Question 4:
I had one of each chracter, and got them to the 10-20 Area in levels.

cntripoli

Rank 0
cntripoli
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Special Feedback Regarding Leveling

Question 1

27 is what I reached during Alpha

Question 2

No special difficulties encountered

Question 3

The club and the PVP

Question 4

the alternative character was a medic, up to level 10

Kelbourne

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Leveling became more difficult around level 20.

15 opens up PvP, which was big, especially as your level gets higher and exp becomes a little harder to obtain.

I made one of each class and got them all to at least level ten and leveled two of them past fifteen.

Darkill_17

Rank 0
Darkill_17
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:54 pm
Question 1: Lv 11

Question 2: I really dont have any trouble with leveling because i was in a low level.

Question 3: Starting Lv 10 when i get a mount and then was faster to reach some place that was long from where i was (to do mission and then complete then).

Question 4: I dont have made an alternative character.

ddritual

Rank 0
ddritual
PostedFeb 22, 2013 7:14 am

Special Feedback Regarding Leveling

level 24, my total hour play barely @ 30 hours total >.<

in 20++, the quest exp not enough to bring our experience to 100%.

when u get a bike, mecha, but the mecha is to much shorta time with energy usage @_@

Level 1-4, not enough time to play it all. But all the job uniques n special (especially the armor Very Happy)