kitten99

Rank 0
kitten99
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:11 pm
Question 1: What was the maximum level you reached during Alpha?

Question 2: What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?

early 20's doing all quests stopped taking you to the next level before you had to do non-quest killing (though it could happen much earlier depending on how you played)

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?

15 for Janus PVP, 17 for access to mech, 20 for turnpike PVP, 25 for access to club

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?

made 5 additional characters and stopped them all at 19, partly because the length of time required to go past that started to ramp up and partly because i focused on one char at the end to hit 25.
Advertisement

triratna

Rank 0
triratna
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Re: Special Feedback Regarding Leveling

lvl.26

Question 2: What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?

lvl.24

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?

That would be all Levels.

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?

lvl.25 but that depends.

PoArVl

Rank 0
PoArVl
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:54 pm
Answer 1: 29

Answer 2: 28, when I have to grind 80% of my experience bar. With completely broken PvP, and nothing much else to do but grind. That was horrible.

Answer 1: 1-15 levels. When it felt that Arkana was talking to me, she joked around and flirted, it was funny and it was interesting to see the rest of the dialogs. But after 15 lvl, she stopped to talk with me and almost did not talked to others NPC. So quests turned in to another "go kill" or "go fetch, but still kill" crap.

Answer 4: Made and tried every class, 5 alternate characters. Stopped at lvl 15. Since it is when you get your second body armor and finish visible magic armor set. Plus at that level you get the first impression about the class in overall gameplay.

cardragoon

Rank 1
cardragoon
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:39 am
Q1. I reached 25 on my main. Only got to 25 since I was busy and couldn't play Alpha full time. (Had to force the last level to peek at the club XD)

Q2. Leveling after 20+ got harder. I found myself running out of quests before leveling up and needed to do dailies and rep quests more.

Q3. First few levels got me hooked. First, I had to see what each armor looked like, then got a bike and pet. Couldn't wait to see more so I kept on trying to level to see more features.

Q4. All my alts stopped at level 5. Just had to see the outfit of each class XD Except for my 2nd char which I got to level up a bit more.

mjollnir77

Rank 3
mjollnir77
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:12 am
1. reached 28 with main (Defender)

2. after lvl 20 had to grind a bit, but nothing unbearable

3. with main I have to say lvl 17 (getting the Mech) and lvl 25 for the club

4. Yep, done a Punisher and stopped it at 25, done a Medic and stopped it al 18, done a Whipper but stopped it at 10

xaghix

Rank 0
xaghix
PostedFeb 18, 2013 4:09 am

feedback

lvl.25

lvl.25 above i think

lvl 25

all of kind.. but stop at 12 - 15
only my main punisher was 25

thx

RheizenSkyia

Rank 0
RheizenSkyia
PostedFeb 18, 2013 7:03 am
lvl 24

lvl 24+

lvl 15 for Janus PVP, lvl 17 for access to mech, lvl 20 for turnpike PVP

Shadow walker stop at lvl 21(main)
Punisher stop at lvl 24
Whipper my last class played it reach lvl 22

Hardrock_Cafe

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Hardrock_Cafe
PostedFeb 18, 2013 9:56 am

Reached lvl 27 at most

It was when the leveling over lvl 25 everything became much harder. Low xp when trading in daily and repeatable quests, both in dungeon and instance.

It was lvl 17 and 25 for me. 17 for the mechs and lvl 25 for the nightclub

I wanted to try out all the classes but made only 4 characters under the alpha time. I reached at least over lvl 15 on all of them for gear/weapon looks mostly.

narutotazxx

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
narutotazxx
PostedFeb 18, 2013 2:35 pm

In alpha i reached level 29

It start to become a litter harder at 25+ for me but it was still easy in terms of grinding

For me it was levels 10,15,24 and 29 the pvp mad it a little better and being the max lvl in the make so you can explore the map with out dying at all to see what everything was like

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling
them up at?

I had 3 Alt chars the lvls was 1,1 and lvl 3 never got a chance to really play them

deinonychus1

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:42 pm
The maximum lvl attained was lvl 25.

Above lvl20, lvling was much more time consuming, though this was partly due to my dislike of pvp and not doing any battlefields.

The lvls ending in 5 were nice due to new outfits becoming available and getting the mech at lvl17 was great.

I had one toon of each class. All of them made lvl15, whipper went to17, sentinel to 18, and the punisher main was 25.