Redorae

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
Redorae
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:38 pm   Last edited by Redorae on Feb 15, 2013 10:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

oo the Grind!!

Question 1: 29

Question 2:After lvl 25, leveling became a littlle slower but the exp from pvp made up for the slower rate.

Question 3: By lvl 25 my char felt a lot more balanced and the gaming experience became quite enjoyable ( especially in pvp!!)

Question 4: I made a Punisher alt, I stopped at lvl 24, my Main char, a Whipper, just was too much fun to stop playing!!

IGN SB Adriana
Advertisement

kittymix

Rank 3
kittymix
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Re: Special Feedback Regarding Leveling

Question 1: What was the maximum level you reached during Alpha?

Question 2: What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?

Let us know so we can use this information!  

1. I reached level 29 as a medic

2. The leveling got a bit difficult in the 20s but wasn't too tedious mostly because I enjoyed game too much to noticed.

3. Level 15 to start PvP, level 17 for the awesome mech, level 20 for a rare lvl 20 weapon that was a much loved upgrade, and finally level 25 for the night club content.

4. I made some alts to play around with but they mostly stayed below level 20.

donmaldo151

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
donmaldo151
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

25 on a punisher and 24 on a SW

Question 2: What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?

23 and up just got to be a grind fest

Question 3: What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?

lvl to get mech, and lvl to get cyber suit are too high in my opionion.

Question 4: If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?

most alts were left around 15 or so

Hope this helps pally, see you in CB...

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:41 pm
What was the maximum level you reached during Alpha?

What level did you have the most trouble with leveling above or did leveling become more difficult?
lestat_anil wrote:
After level twenty-five it started to become increasingly difficult to level and more of a chore.  
28 to 29 and 29 to what would be 30 were just absolutely horrible. Ill accept the grind on the other levels for the mere fact it wasn't that bad and expected.

What are about a few "important" levels that really opened the game up or had really interesting content?
lestat_anil wrote:
At 15 you get to experience the battlegrounds for the first time. At 17 you get your mech, 21 is the quest for your cyberskin (even though you can start wearing it at 20). Then at 23 you get to join Caergate, 25 is the club (aka pet exp area), 20+ there's rare equips/mechs/cyberskins and 30+ there are unique equips/mechs/cyberskins  

If you ever made an alternate character, at what level did you stop leveling them up at?
All of my alts were 15-24. My preferred stopping range was 20-24.

EllaIzzy13

GameSage: Shaiya
EllaIzzy13
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:02 pm

23-24

the levels of battle grounds; 25 (first level you can enter club)

patyos2

Rank 0
patyos2
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Re: Special Feedback Regarding Leveling

1. Max level I reached during Alpha was 29 with my medic

2. it was level 28 Main quest and side quest just stopped coming

3. Lvl 23 -- Caergate was great

4. I made Alt just to see what skills there was I stopped at lvl 1

Grimstrike

Rank 0
Grimstrike
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:48 pm

-Level 16 x 6 (all character classes).

-Didn't have any issues leveling up to this point (never ran out of mission content, but I also didn't team with anyone -servers were a bit empty due to me playing during 3rd shift hours- and I also only died a few times so XP loss via death penalty -games really still do this?- wasn't a big issue due to my level range. Don't know if XP loss via death is a bigger issue at higher level or not...here's hoping not.

-I found the narrative content interesting from the beginning and enjoyed the story the game was trying to convey. Here's hoping the localized and fully translated version keeps it up and doesn't fall flat at higher levels. The first "intro" dungeon was an interesting change from the previous style of content as well. As long as the story's there and the story line continues to progress as I play through, I enjoy playing the content and hope things are added so there's high replay value amongst different classes and both factions rather than everything being virtually identical.

-Technically had 5 alts that were all level 16. The main I played the most (Medic class) was 10% away from level 17, but all created characters were level 16 when Alpha concluded.

ChibiViolet

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
ChibiViolet
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:53 pm

It became difficult for me at level 24. Like it wasn't that big of a deal but I found myself trying to get into Turnpike and Janus every time it popped up and when I couldn't get it I would grind dailies and repeatables.

lestat_anil wrote:
At 15 you get to experience the battlegrounds for the first time. At 17 you get your mech, 21 is the quest for your cyberskin (even though you can start wearing it at 20). Then at 23 you get to join Caergate, 25 is the club (aka pet exp area), 20+ there's rare equips/mechs/cyberskins and 30+ there are unique equips/mechs/cyberskins.  

^ She captured everything I wanted to say. Haha.

I made a few alts: Whipper: level 10, Sentinel: level 19, Shadow Walker: level 12? Somewhere around there. I didn't stop leveling for any particular reason, I just wanted to try other classes.

Ascaris

Rank 0
Ascaris
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:16 am

A: Nothing! 'coz I didn't got in!

LMAO!!!

flaming_zebra

Rank 0
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:21 am

Leveling was smooth depending...

1) The maximum lvl i reached was lvl 27 on two characters

2) After hitting lvl 25 it became a little of a hassle to level, considering the BG became to uneven to participate on anymore.

3) The important levels i would say is when you get your mech. After that changing into your mech makes things a lot more faster both in pve and pvp.

4) I made two alternatives i stopped them at level 20s. Mainly because i was checking out how they we function. Once level 20-23, I clearly understood how a class worked. Was also testing on how my mains did compared to an alt that never did a pvp event... needless to say it took a lot longer to level it.