Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:22 am
Congrats to those who have met someone that they can share true love with. It is rare enough indeed to find your soul mate in Real Life, but to find it in a virtual game is even more rare. Congrats to those who have been lucky enough to find their best friends and life partners amidst a virtual world. Smile

Advertisement

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:44 am
JohnytheGod wrote:
nub moment <3

I'm gonna tell them ALL!  

Shocked
How many gf's do you seem to think I have? lol

Nah, we were on a break at that time due to "religious differences" and other personal sh** you dont need to know on forums Enzio!. <.< Rolling Eyes

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:09 am
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
nub moment <3

I'm gonna tell them ALL!  

Shocked
How many gf's do you seem to think I have? lol

Nah, we were on a break at that time due to "religious differences" and other personal sh** you dont need to know on forums Enzio!. <.< Rolling Eyes  

Meet me in my bedroom then <3 xD

PSycho261

Rank 3
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:29 am
gzz

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:21 am
JohnytheGod wrote:

4th gayquote this week xD o.o
I'm gonna match you up with ryan soon, if you don't behaive. ;P

-Retired.

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:53 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:

4th gayquote this week xD o.o
I'm gonna match you up with ryan soon, if you don't behaive. ;P  

Trio ? Enz Likes it xD

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:42 pm
It always makes me happy to hear about successful long distance relationships.
I've been with the same person for almost 2 years (around 1 year 9 months, I think) and I met them online (in Shaiya in fact).
There's a lot of living proof that long distance relationships can work out, if you have patience and give it time. Smile

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:47 pm
For those of you that remember MUDs, my wife's best friend met her husband on a MUD that the three of them played. After several months, she flew from the US to New Zealand to meet him. Several months later they were married and has been happily married for about 15 years now.

One of the wonderful things about these types of games is that it is a place for both husband and wife can participate in together. Our culture today tries to drive husbands and wives apart with conflicting and diverging hobbies and interests. But games like this offer opportunities where the few precious hours of free time we get in a week, we can spend them together in a virtual game.

My wife and I have been playing these types of games from the early MUD and MUSH days to now for over 20 years.

filtereyeblind

Rank 2
filtereyeblind
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:53 pm
This post comes at ironic time, it's nice to see those that made it happen. GOODJOB

The distance was too much for the person I was seeing which was unfortunate we had somethin real special *plays violin*

Woot Shiaya couples!

sirenslullaby

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:04 pm
LoDebar wrote:
For those of you that remember MUDs, my wife's best friend met her husband on a MUD that the three of them played. After several months, she flew from the US to New Zealand to meet him. Several months later they were married and has been happily married for about 15 years now.

One of the wonderful things about these types of games is that it is a place for both husband and wife can participate in together. Our culture today tries to drive husbands and wives apart with conflicting and diverging hobbies and interests. But games like this offer opportunities where the few precious hours of free time we get in a week, we can spend them together in a virtual game.

My wife and I have been playing these types of games from the early MUD and MUSH days to now for over 20 years.  

I know a lot of women who are not into the gaming hobby and are so annoyed with their husbands spending time in the other world. It makes things a whole lot easier if both get lost in the little world together.