CJ.M wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
*Clan: Perish
*Leader: oOShika/Kuq
Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perish-AVA/383004166426
*Req: Just be active
*Type: Casual
Voice: Raidcall  
I joined Perish one time. You have a bunch of hackers. Kuq was encouraging people to hack in clan war....  

LOL your ign pls? and kuq would never do that if anything thats something I would say haha but im more than certain it was an inside joke between him and that player. Kuq and I are in our 20s and try to support the game as much as possible by answering anyones questions (I always suggest GS Trainers guides), buying ap, and of course spending the last hour of every night sending in tickets from any player that we see as suspicious. Ask anyone in our clan we do not hack period, anytime we recruit someone that turns out to be a hack we kick regardless of rank. Also if we hacked we wouldn't have gone from 400 and 100 to 550 and 550 ish. The biggest complaint our clan gets is that we recruit unskilled player, it isn't uncommon to see me in match channel with an all green team with s.ds of under 1. Sure we usually lose but we welcome all people into our clan because I do remember the days where I couldn't even break even and had to remake accounts to keep playing in the beginer channel for almost a year.  

That's a lot of extra words to say that someone doesn't hack.  

lol you'll stick your nose anywhere just to rack up an extra post? How about you put half the effort you put in responding to posts and do something to help the community out, such as send in some tickets before our favorite game has it's severs shut down cause sadly trying to be a smart *** to me (or anyone) may level up your little forum account but it does nothing for the integrity of the game
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 10:09 pm
FallingSnow2 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
CJ.M wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
I joined Perish one time. You have a bunch of hackers. Kuq was encouraging people to hack in clan war....  

LOL your ign pls? and kuq would never do that if anything thats something I would say haha but im more than certain it was an inside joke between him and that player. Kuq and I are in our 20s and try to support the game as much as possible by answering anyones questions (I always suggest GS Trainers guides), buying ap, and of course spending the last hour of every night sending in tickets from any player that we see as suspicious. Ask anyone in our clan we do not hack period, anytime we recruit someone that turns out to be a hack we kick regardless of rank. Also if we hacked we wouldn't have gone from 400 and 100 to 550 and 550 ish. The biggest complaint our clan gets is that we recruit unskilled player, it isn't uncommon to see me in match channel with an all green team with s.ds of under 1. Sure we usually lose but we welcome all people into our clan because I do remember the days where I couldn't even break even and had to remake accounts to keep playing in the beginer channel for almost a year.  

lol you'll stick your nose anywhere just to rack up an extra post? How about you put half the effort you put in responding to posts and do something to help the community out, such as send in some tickets before our favorite game has it's severs shut down cause sadly trying to be a smart *** to me (or anyone) may level up your little forum account but it does nothing for the integrity of the game  

It doesn't help the community to whine about every little thing you see that goes wrong. And guess what? I send in tickets but I don't go out and tell everyone about it because who the Free Knights cares.

Edit: And woah I just realized I'm not allowed to take part in a conversation on a thread I made huh?

FallingSnow2

Rank 0
New York City; Dream never sleep United States
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:36 am
DontCaeria wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
CJ.M wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:

It doesn't help the community to whine about every little thing you see that goes wrong. And guess what? I send in tickets but I don't go out and tell everyone about it because who the Free Knights cares.

Edit: And woah I just realized I'm not allowed to take part in a conversation on a thread I made huh?  

Whine? Lol where? All I see is you responding to me as if I was addressing you, although I don't mind you replying to me I do mind if you're just trying to be a smart *** and rude, think about it... what was the poin of your comment? Did it add anything useful to the discussion? Did you want to discuss something I said? And if no then why not just keep on scrolling until you have something of value to add. Clearly you have no understanding of what I'm talking about and its obviously futile to engage in any further conversation with you.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:38 am
FallingSnow2 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
CJ.M wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:

Whine? Lol where? All I see is you responding to me as if I was addressing you, although I don't mind you replying to me I do mind if you're just trying to be a smart *** and rude, think about it... what was the poin of your comment? Did it add anything useful to the discussion? Did you want to discuss something I said? And if no then why not just keep on scrolling until you have something of value to add. Clearly you have no understanding of what I'm talking about and its obviously futile to engage in any further conversation with you.  

I sure do seem to have added to the discussion, considering how much you keep replying to me over a few first words.

If it's so futile for you to respond to me, why do you keep responding?

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

freeza.ava

Rank 1
freeza.ava
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:34 am
Clan: Hryst
Leader: Athros
Site: https://www.youtube.com/user/HrystTV
Req: Powerful teamplay, hearing, killing, sense; professional gaming. Only the overrated BR players. *CLOSE*
Type: Competitive
Voice: TeamSpeak3

Loki9669

Rank 0
Loki9669
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:54 am
Clan: Semtex
Leader: Craasher
Site: N/A
Req: Mic or Headset recommended , great sense of humor Very Happy
Type: Casual

iD4D4

Rank 0
iD4D4
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:19 am
PinoyPride
Leader:Gipsistriker
78 Members Active
http://avapin0ypride.tk/

DirtyBugger

Rank 1
DirtyBugger
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:16 am
Clan: Caprice
Leader: BiTlpP & tapi
Site: http://www.esl.eu/eu/ava/team/7376130/
Req: Being asked Smile
Type:competitive
Voice: TS3

DirtyBugger Check out this link for competitive community : esl.eu/eu/ava

MrGolld

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:17 am
Clan: Crackheads
Site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CrackHeads/477008159027931
Req: Closed.
Type: Competitive
Voice: Teamspeak 3

iGoldDragon

Rank 5.1
iGoldDragon
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:18 am
I think this thread is not useless.

It just need to be updated with the help of the AVA community.