CJ.M wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
*Clan: Perish
*Leader: oOShika/Kuq
Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perish-AVA/383004166426
*Req: Just be active
*Type: Casual
Voice: Raidcall  
I joined Perish one time. You have a bunch of hackers. Kuq was encouraging people to hack in clan war....  

LOL your ign pls? and kuq would never do that if anything thats something I would say haha but im more than certain it was an inside joke between him and that player. Kuq and I are in our 20s and try to support the game as much as possible by answering anyones questions (I always suggest GS Trainers guides), buying ap, and of course spending the last hour of every night sending in tickets from any player that we see as suspicious. Ask anyone in our clan we do not hack period, anytime we recruit someone that turns out to be a hack we kick regardless of rank. Also if we hacked we wouldn't have gone from 400 and 100 to 550 and 550 ish. The biggest complaint our clan gets is that we recruit unskilled player, it isn't uncommon to see me in match channel with an all green team with s.ds of under 1. Sure we usually lose but we welcome all people into our clan because I do remember the days where I couldn't even break even and had to remake accounts to keep playing in the beginer channel for almost a year.
Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:40 pm
FallingSnow2 wrote:
CJ.M wrote:
FallingSnow2 wrote:
*Clan: Perish
*Leader: oOShika/Kuq
Site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Perish-AVA/383004166426
*Req: Just be active
*Type: Casual
I joined Perish one time. You have a bunch of hackers. Kuq was encouraging people to hack in clan war....  

LOL your ign pls? and kuq would never do that if anything thats something I would say haha but im more than certain it was an inside joke between him and that player. Kuq and I are in our 20s and try to support the game as much as possible by answering anyones questions (I always suggest GS Trainers guides), buying ap, and of course spending the last hour of every night sending in tickets from any player that we see as suspicious. Ask anyone in our clan we do not hack period, anytime we recruit someone that turns out to be a hack we kick regardless of rank. Also if we hacked we wouldn't have gone from 400 and 100 to 550 and 550 ish. The biggest complaint our clan gets is that we recruit unskilled player, it isn't uncommon to see me in match channel with an all green team with s.ds of under 1. Sure we usually lose but we welcome all people into our clan because I do remember the days where I couldn't even break even and had to remake accounts to keep playing in the beginer channel for almost a year.  

That's a lot of extra words to say that someone doesn't hack.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 16, 2013 7:59 pm
*Clan: KonTagIoN
*Leader: Bubbles88
Site: none
*Req: Active and must play for fun. No trolling or raging allowed.
*Type: fun clan. We play to have fun and do not troll/rage at anyone
Voice: raidcall

Btw, Carea, good idea for this thread and good initiative.

Keep it up Very Happy

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:06 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
*Clan: KonTagIoN
*Leader: Bubbles88
Site: none
*Req: Active and must play for fun. No trolling or raging allowed.
*Type: fun clan. We play to have fun and do not troll/rage at anyone
Voice: raidcall

Btw, Carea, good idea for this thread and good initiative.

Keep it up Very Happy  

Don't you try any of that nice nonsense. I know who you really are!

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

GOLDDUBBY

Rank 4
GOLDDUBBY
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:07 pm
Space...

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lQQlz

Rank 1
lQQlz
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:32 pm
asian_soldierbd wrote:
Lolz, Novashoot and EYECHEE, hardly plays but still we get around 15-20 people online depending on time and country they're from, what they hate Swedish people?, we have people from around the globe, and if your that IQQI guy or whatever your name is, I hope you stopped hacking.  

I played a few games with EMRAL and DarkNeyeS as late as yesterday as a matter of fact, kid.

And no, I did not say that "they hate Swedish people" I said that YOU do. GeGe!

Calling me hacker? You seem to be confusing me with someone else. You have nothing on me, son! run along.

..., and if you're that Teddy0000 guy or whatever your name is, I hope you stopped farming Blind Eagle!

MrProPoo

Rank 5
MrProPoo
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:35 pm
Devipwny wrote:
Fallen is pretty active. Led by Murasamune, no real requirements except you can't be a whiny idiot. Pretty casual clan.  

oh you should of seen otgx and blaze in match last night. raging at me for no reason lol. I even told them to chill. I have it screened

NovaShooot

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:46 pm
Yes friend of me send this on me very bad TEDDY, you say this things to person? Hackser and also rassis things. With squadleder of UrbanLegends Crying or Very sad

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r483/666lolman/AVA_120828_212442_0032.jpg

Crying or Very sad

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:11 pm
Clan: TECH
Leader: ySr
Sites: http://clan.aeriagames.com/ava/clan/roster/TECH
http://www.bubblezone.co.nr
Requirements: Be a fun person that doesn't rage a lot. Have a good attitude and somewhat have some game sense.
Type: Casual/Scrimmer

stussyprobe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 9:55 pm

NauticaL

Clan: NauticaL
Leader: StussyR, lObeyl
Site: AeriaGames Site [url=http://ava.aeriagames.com/clan[/url]
Req: Have a good sense and also respect for others and be chill no agros pls
Type: aspiring competitive, casual
Voice: TS3