kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:51 pm
If they just make them Tradeable they would solve 2 of the biggest problems with PAL/PWL. 1. Puts an end to the tons of ppl beings scammed with these. and 2. if tradeable at least the non-ap spenders on PHNX would have a chance to upgrade to compete without losing the pieces that they worked hard to buy/build. And while your at it take them out of mystery boxes and let ppl buy the specific lvl they need, we have had enough of mystery boxes. Most good items on phnx comes in mystery box. There are now 150+ mystery boxes on phnx item mall plus 3 lootwheels(which is also only way to buy a costume and I believe helm lapis).

Advertisement

ivanfbi944

Rank 0
ivanfbi944
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:06 pm
They just killed it with PWL and PAL. I went to server only because of no high enchant,but i now see server becoming same as OS.Yes they sad no GM enchants but they made same stuff but different name.People are leaving i'm leaving too. It was Power to the grinders ,but same as always we were deceived.I just want to say tnx for ruining Pnx and make us waste time with server "which will take a different approach " and "return to the legendary PvP that made us all fall in love with Shaiya long ago". "The Shaiya Team believes that the Phoenix server, and its different approach, creates a great option for all Shaiya fans old and new. Original Shaiya and Shaiya Phoenix will offer different experiences, so give Shaiya Phoenix a try and see what you think! " and that is what i think Shaiya Team if you ever read this. Thx again for ruining server.

p.s. They won't make it tradeable untill they leach all money from AP buyers

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:13 pm
This thread really makes me LoL.

Not because Aeria did anything wrong.

Rather, because a far larger chunk of players left PX before any of these developments occured.

You guys feel like you should control the item mall, when you can't even control which content is introduced. From what I heard, 70 and 80 were no kill zones on PX after they developed, simply because Enchants were too low to deal with the defense the gear gave players.

If that statement is true, then the first thing you need to ask is, "How do I surpass the defense given by drops?"

A lot of you are going to say "Have the Devs change the armor."
But you know very well that is not going to happen. Why?
-They changed Weapon enchants to scale to the level of enchant, to compensate for the high armor (if they edited the armor, they would also have to modify this change, and not just to the US, but to EVERY Portal).
-Not once has the Shaiya Dev team EVER modified gear to cater to player's suggestions.

The next group is going to say, "Give us Higher Chances to succeed using normal Lapisia."
Also not going to happen. Why? Because higher adds reduce profitability. Also,
-They created Perfect Lapisia to give you this. It just happens that they are 100%, not some wimpy number like 2-10% chance of success.

You guys seriously need to check out www.Shaiya.Qtax.Se

With the exception of some 15 action, PX for the most part is experiencing either "unkillable" pvp, or the pvp numbers are just dead period. Only 10 people got over 1000 kills in a week. A WEEK. And, what's funny about this, is the people listed in the rankings are CHEVRONS (1000 kill rank). What that means, is the numbers, unlike OS where kills get cut off at 50-60k on ranking, ALL YOUR PLAYERS ARE COUNTED.

In fact, if you look at the top pvp rankers for PX, they are ALL Level 15 toons, or toons that leveled out of 15!

There isn't even a canta grown Ranker! Much less an 80 grown ranker!

So bottom line:

You need to ask yourself whether or not you're just too stubborn to realize the server failed a LONG TIME AGO, or whether you've been so fixated on 15 that it didn't matter?

Why are you making an issue over Lapisia, when your server has much bigger problems? like no real progression at all, frozen in time?

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:14 pm
Rey, cut out the the brick wall of text, i actually do want to read something posted by you for once lol

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Text Wall  

So just because they screwed up the server a long time ago we can't point out to them how they are screwing up one of the last active pvp zones in the server? I'm not sure about others but I'm on this topic in hopes that they will at least, in the future, keep the zone's pvpers in consideration when they introduce crap such as this in order to help the higher zones.

As for the no canta grown ranker portion, there might not be much cant pvp or ranked canta pvpers, but thes at least one.

http://www.shaiya.qtax.se/char/57795/fishing-tiger

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 17, 2013 6:26 pm
@ Ama people left because the economy took the same turn it did with OS and (Again) Aeria did nothing. People could see it was going to be the same so they went back to the servers they actually had something on rather then battle their way through again.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:27 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:
@ Ama people left because the economy took the same turn it did with OS and (Again) Aeria did nothing. People could see it was going to be the same so they went back to the servers they actually had something on rather then battle their way through again.  

The economy was predicted since day one. And it was purely driven by resale of items that only allowed resell through artificial inflation. Since your AP is GONE when you buy a 30 day conti (no promos, no rebates), that makes it FACE VALUE. Furthermore, no one buys more than they need of a package like that.

So, if you expect PX to be "fixed" in regards to its economy, wouldn't that mean introducing ..... wait for it ...... promos?

Seriously; Don't even go into the whole duped gold speel. That was such a small portion of it.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:53 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

ya and in some cases. certain items on Phx were actually more expensive to buy than on OS, which didnt really make any sense 2 months after its launch...people simply may have thought to themselves like I did, if people going to abuse the economy the same or worse than OS, then why did I leave in the first place?

I got my answer and foreseen the state of this phx server happening much the same as how things manifest themselves on OS...the community screams for more change, and more of this and that...and then the larger part of the community has to deal with the fallout. Have fun with your PAL/PWL lolz

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:56 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

The economy was predicted since day one. And it was purely driven by resale of items that only allowed resell through artificial inflation. Since your AP is GONE when you buy a 30 day conti (no promos, no rebates), that makes it FACE VALUE. Furthermore, no one buys more than they need of a package like that.

So, if you expect PX to be "fixed" in regards to its economy, wouldn't that mean introducing ..... wait for it ...... promos?

Seriously; Don't even go into the whole duped gold speel. That was such a small portion of it.  
No, it was more than you think. Gold does not appear out of thin air. We got in weeks what took OS servers years to reach.

Regardless of how we got there, the fact is the same, it got there and nothing was done. again.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn