Author Message

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
Joined
28 Jun 2009
Posts
1662
Location
United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:17 am
MasterExplodr wrote:
Phoenix was intended to limit the influence of GM services and promotions. Perfect Lapisia are not a GM service. They are an item that you can purchase in the item mall and use yourself in-game.

Also, try and remember that perfect lapisia are something that the community has been asking for for a looooooong time. Why get mad when AGE gets Nexon to develop something people asked for?  


honestly I would have no problem with the PWL/PALs if they weren't in the form of a mystery boxes(I'm sick and tired of mystery boxes, pretty much anything worth buying on phnx comes from a mystery box), and were tradeable.
Advertisement

Sheein

Rank 0
Joined
16 Feb 2013
Posts
1
Location
Malaysia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:33 am
MasterExplodr wrote:
Phoenix was intended to limit the influence of GM services and promotions. Perfect Lapisia are not a GM service. They are an item that you can purchase in the item mall and use yourself in-game.

Also, try and remember that perfect lapisia are something that the community has been asking for for a looooooong time. Why get mad when AGE gets Nexon to develop something people asked for?  


the hall idea of pheonix was POWER TO THE GRINDERS !!

1-when u put something that will unbalance the game so much in an item mall where grinders and people not willing to buy ap can't get then its no longer POWER TO THE GRINDERS it the same as Os : POWER TO THE HEAVY AP BUYER !!

2-Tierds wasn't supposed to be on pheonix when they announce it launch [ i Love this part cause tactics said literally "Currently No integration of Tiered Spender" that was currently lol people should know better what "Currently" mean ] but the few weeks ago they puted the Bonus crap wich is a tierd with a diferent name pffff ... again POWER TO THE AP BUYERS

3-put this all together = srry big faillure Razz

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8396
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:42 am
I wasn't aware PX ever had a developed 30 zone. When I was there, players either chose one extreme or the other; 15 where you only had to link one slot, and gear was common; or Endgame, where gear randomly drops, but resources are more abundant. 30 wasn't developing well, because farming the gear was more tedious, and acquiring the eles needed to be competitive was both costly and hard to do.

Yes; PAL is going to ruin 15. And, you're going to feel it more since PX is the least popular server due to it's overall maintenance cost.

@ Sheein;
Be realistic. Nothing about PX was power to the grinders. That was a delusion you and a few others came up with when you saw "hope." Anyone who analyzed it though, knows that the game encourages UM, and the item mall for UM's is very restrictive on PX because of the nature of No promos, and No Rebates. Also, one source of in game drops for a specific item (like eles) heavily restricts the ability of grinders to compete. That encourages more AP sales as well. You really can't blame Aeria for presenting options on those two categories. 7 of PX's 10 biggest guilds left before they added eles as promos. That should tell you how bad it got WITHOUT their involvement.

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
Joined
13 Feb 2011
Posts
1587
Location
Australia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:44 am
One of the points of Phoenix was to limit the effect of the lapisia, you were meant to only be able to enchant the stuff yourself, not with perfect lapisia. The people on OS wanted perfect Lapisia to reduce the ticket times, I don't remember anyone saying they wanted Perfect Lapisia in Phoenix.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8396
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:04 am
Tiny_T. wrote:
One of the points of Phoenix was to limit the effect of the lapisia, you were meant to only be able to enchant the stuff yourself, not with perfect lapisia. The people on OS wanted perfect Lapisia to reduce the ticket times, I don't remember anyone saying they wanted Perfect Lapisia in Phoenix.  
Wrong. One of the points of Phoenix was to limit the effect of GM enchants, which were tied to almost all enchants beyond [7].

At the time it came out, we didn't even talk about or conceive the idea that we could have a 100% success Lapisia.

Now, I will give you partial credit. The fact that Perfect Lapisia are not really tradeable, does affect their tangibility beyond AP buyers, creating the same issue GM enchants created: Limited supply for free players.

If they were tradeable though, they would be perfectly acceptible on PX by players.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
Joined
03 Dec 2007
Posts
2825
Location
Croatia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:14 am
MasterExplodr wrote:
Phoenix was intended to limit the influence of GM services and promotions. Perfect Lapisia are not a GM service. They are an item that you can purchase in the item mall and use yourself in-game.

Also, try and remember that perfect lapisia are something that the community has been asking for for a looooooong time. Why get mad when AGE gets Nexon to develop something people asked for?  

Because they did it very wrong.
a) it's nt, therefore if you wanna have enchanted gear you have to give it to a stranger and you can be scammed so easy.
b)Mbox gives super small chance on getting higher lvl of PWL in the box so again, idk how you can enchant your gear.

This system was introduced so you can enchant EASIER and FASTER and CHEAPER.
Is it easy?No, you have to give gear to stranger
Is it Fast?No, you have to buy and buy until you get right lapisia you need.
Cheap?Hahahaha, this is AGE so....

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
Joined
25 Nov 2008
Posts
8396
Location
Gaia Adrion Necria United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:20 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:

Cheap?Hahahaha, this is AGE so....  


Cheap depends on how much you rely on it. On PX this point is very true, because it is the only option. On OS, i can use PWL on the levels that are easy to acquire, and then use placeholders on the hard levels (like 13-15). At that point, it IS cheaper Smile.

But as this thread is about PX...... Yeah ..... absolutely more expensive.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
Joined
03 Dec 2007
Posts
2825
Location
Croatia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:21 am
Rekikyo wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:

Cheap?Hahahaha, this is AGE so....  


Cheap depends on how much you rely on it. On PX this point is very true, because it is the only option. On OS, i can use PWL on the levels that are easy to acquire, and then use placeholders on the hard levels (like 13-15). At that point, it IS cheaper Smile.

But as this thread is about PX...... Yeah ..... absolutely more expensive.  

Placeholders for low lvls on OS are super rare because almost non of them are released in game with eom.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
Joined
13 Dec 2010
Posts
3737
Location
Singapore
PostedFeb 16, 2013 2:32 am
DarkSakimaru wrote:

This system was introduced so you can enchant EASIER and FASTER and CHEAPER.
Is it easy?No, you have to give gear to stranger
Is it Fast?No, you have to buy and buy until you get right lapisia you need.
Cheap?Hahahaha, this is AGE so....  


But it is easier, faster and cheaper, just not for players. Very Happy

If they wanted it easier for players they should have made a CHOICE in tiers. Half the choices in tiers nowadays are random junk nobody will pick anyway so why not give an option with 8 (4 armour, 4 weapons) choices of 1 perfect lapisia at old prices of enchant letters up to [10]? It won't stop scammers but small paying players can buy AP to use these items without needing to wait on tickets like enchant placeholders.

Reason is simple, they want players to gamble on mboxes and make players rage quit. Very Happy

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

millraxx

Rank 2
Joined
16 Jun 2010
Posts
774
Location
Kalgoorlie Australia
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:44 pm
Cheap is relative.
Someone who has $100 in thier pocket the game isn't cheap,someone who has $10 000 the game is cheap.

My understanding of PX was that those who have a small amount to spend could pvp and compete not pvp and die one hit.

Love is stronger than death,Jelousy is crueler than the grave
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: