laytape

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:51 pm

why is PvP 15/30 dying (Phoenix) idk bout OS

why is pvp dying?

Perfect Lapisian Box. Before the update without these, everyone are like [6]/[7] after the box came to Phoenix,Everyone start to upgrade themself. a week laater, Lights start camping Furies and Furies got mad and start to get higher enchant and now Furies are camping lights and lights just wont come out from base.And the kills per day now is like 150? Not sure.

The higher you enchant more newbies/poor players will leave and you'll start playing with ubers. low level pvp (15) cant hit high so enchant means alot. i dont like it when uber vs uber.And kills getting lesser and lesser each day. the more you enchant the more other faction enchant. Uber gears in 15/30 are now [15] dont call yourself uber without one.

Lights enchant and camped us and now they are camping there. we could easily kill their [6/7] easily "Semi Uber"

PS: Even the event wont make any diffrence

Am i wrong? Comment
Advertisement

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: why is PvP 15/30 dying (Phoenix) idk bout OS

laytape wrote:
why is pvp dying?

Perfect Lapisian Box. Before the update without these, everyone are like [6]/[7] after the box came to Phoenix,Everyone start to upgrade themself. a week laater, Lights start camping Furies and Furies got mad and start to get higher enchant and now Furies are camping lights and lights just wont come out from base.And the kills per day now is like 150? Not sure.

The higher you enchant more newbies/poor players will leave and you'll start playing with ubers. low level pvp (15) cant hit high so enchant means alot. i dont like it when uber vs uber.And kills getting lesser and lesser each day. the more you enchant the more other faction enchant. Uber gears in 15/30 are now [15] dont call yourself uber without one.

Lights enchant and camped us and now they are camping there. we could easily kill their [6/7] easily "Semi Uber"

PS: Even the event wont make any diffrence

Am i wrong? Comment  

So they bought perfect lapisia to Phoenix, I thought it was the server that was not meant to have any of that stuff? It will kill the zones pretty fast with that so you may as well say bye to the nice pvp zone you had there.......

millraxx

Rank 2
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:09 pm
wow,the whole point of Phoenix was so that people couldn't become super over powerd.

I guess makers of the game value the allmighty dollar more than a consistant dedicated player base.

Love is stronger than death,Jelousy is crueler than the grave

neares

Rank 4
neares
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:17 pm

MITSUNARI44

Rank 1
MITSUNARI44
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:31 pm
millraxx wrote:
wow,the whole point of Phoenix was so that people couldn't become super over powerd.

I guess makers of the game value the allmighty dollar more than a consistant dedicated player base.  

Wish they Value their Words and Promises more than the player base Rolling Eyes

We Understand its a Company , but saying Somthing and doing the opposite is ... urgh

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:16 pm
MITSUNARI44 wrote:

Wish they Value their Words and Promises more than the player base Rolling Eyes

We Understand its a Company , but saying Somthing and doing the opposite is ... urgh  

They have made so many promises and broken them I am surprise they have any trust from the community left in them. Oh wait they don't.

Lets all list a promise they have broken, my favorite one is:

We won't release worship gear into the 1-15 zone.

Hmmmm I seem to remember writing very long post how it would be bad for the game and how the "feedback" they asked for wasn't in favor of the option they chose. Well that was when I actually cared for the game, AGE just keeps ruining it.

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:13 pm
at this point im kinda confused....the dev's buy the rights for what goes in game...age hosts it....its not really ages fault...as far as i see....and the devs get their cheack...so they dont really care.... i kinda think if age could afford to buy the dev rights and run it outta the same office things would be diffrent but then again...who am i to say Razz

kerrrblahhh

Rank 4
kerrrblahhh
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:27 pm
sexymarcus69 wrote:
at this point im kinda confused....the dev's buy the rights for what goes in game...age hosts it....its not really ages fault...as far as i see....and the devs get their cheack...so they dont really care.... i kinda think if age could afford to buy the dev rights and run it outta the same office things would be diffrent but then again...who am i to say Razz  

Well for items like this, the devs may make it, but its age who ends up introducing it into the servers, always for ap(usually mystery box, seems their favorite way to suck our ap nowadays, at least on phnx), whether it will hurt the server or not.

Tiny_T.

Rank 3
Tiny_T.
PostedFeb 15, 2013 11:41 pm
kerrrblahhh wrote:
sexymarcus69 wrote:

Well for items like this, the devs may make it, but its age who ends up introducing it into the servers, always for ap(usually mystery box, seems their favorite way to suck our ap nowadays, at least on phnx), whether it will hurt the server or not.  

AGE asks for a lot of the items like the Perfect Lapisia and remember they can get the drop tables changed so that they don't drop int he game. For example the worship/heroic/dread gear for 1-15 was meant to drop in game but they had it pretty much removed from it.

MasterExplodr

Rank 3
MasterExplodr
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:02 am
Phoenix was intended to limit the influence of GM services and promotions. Perfect Lapisia are not a GM service. They are an item that you can purchase in the item mall and use yourself in-game.

Also, try and remember that perfect lapisia are something that the community has been asking for for a looooooong time. Why get mad when AGE gets Nexon to develop something people asked for?