kiroc

Rank 0
kiroc
PostedOct 20, 2008 8:05 am
More Karma for Cyberion for a detailed and well-written response on the Data Receiving Error monster (sadly NOT a rare mob lately). Do you play on Lailah, and do you have a guild? Smile

Sorry angelhoney, haven't heard of that specific bug with objects not appearing in-game. Langerz and others have collected some great general info to which he's posted links. I personally don't think this indicates a problem with any security software, but I've been wrong before. Once Wink

If you're now able to connect and play, and the issue is not seeing objects in-game, I'd echo the advice of others here and verify that you've got the most recent drivers for your video display system. Good luck!

Cahzz 57 Ranger * Cazaril 30 Priest (GRB) * Kirock 4x Fighter<br> Collect Your Dead * http://collectyourdead.com/home/news.php
Advertisement

Langerz

Rank 5
Langerz
PostedOct 20, 2008 8:31 pm
McAfee has a firewall built-in, so you have 2 firewalls running, which only one is recommended. I suggest disabling McAffee firewall until you find out how u can configure it to work with Shaiya.

http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/showthread.php?t=197107

Voodoonix

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 6:25 pm

character customization

i tried to make a new character but it wont let me customize the character u can choose what class, but not the look. am i the only one having this trouble?

MerlinMcTav

Rank 5.1
MerlinMcTav
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:06 pm
While it's great to get new players posting in the forums, please check the dates of the thread before posting in them.
The last post before yours was in October 2008 and raising this thread from the dead was not needed, it's better just to create a new thread - especially as your post is completely unrelated to this thread.

In answer to your question though, the customisation options were removed recently.
You can now get an appearance change scroll in the free loot box. This appearance change scroll has just the customisation options that were available for free before.

RIP Kizzd