We're all turning old. Everything was SO MUCH BETTER WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER!!
Things change. I personally like the new Juno, apart from the messed up camera angles.
What I don't like is the lack of bug fixes. Maybe we can get a GM that will devote his/her time pushing for FIXES. Fixes which have been pointed out by the community numerous times.
- Skill bugs, buff durations, class balancing, description bugs. Some bugs have been here for years. We can list them all, if you need help with this...
- PvE balancing. If there's no aim for a fix for party play, might aswell boost the PvE damage for the less popular classes. It's one or the other, or people will simply not play them.
- Lower damage output across the +0 to +28 board.. (damout/10), or make defense way more important. The recent HP boost was nice, but what about base defense? Not everyone has the economical resources (whether in game or in real life) to get a full +20 or higher set.
- A bit more class balancing. Seen some balancing for Sorcs and TKs, but nerf Rogues, NightShadows and Archers and boost both dual classes of Titans. Also make damage output for Witches and Clerics a bit better aswell, especially at the lower levels. The latter 4 subclasses have become PvP obsolete. (I know 165+ Witches stand a chance, but not everyone's 165 or higher. No wonder there's few true Clerics, Witches and Highlanders around.)
- Environment fixes (invisible walls, getting stuck on the hills in Dark Altar, Dratan, Merac, mobs hiding in walls, obstacles blocking view and/or forced camera angle adjustments <- biggest frustration for players is probably the backwall of the Arena. Get it fixed, please.)
- Mob names, gear names, NPC names, quest/story spelling/grammar.
Party play/XP & SP & Affinity distribution:
- I've made a suggestion before to promote party play. Never had a single GM give feedback on it, I don't think... Too bad, because party grinding is awesome. I think pet XP distribution is fine the way it is, correct me if I'm wrong. Party play should be encouraged, not punished.
- More mobs. WE SIMPLY WANT MORE MOBS!! That way we can actually combat grind, instead having to wait for mobs to spawn within your radar. Almost every radar is soloable now. Almost... I love the density of Peurekis.<3 The new Raid has a nice mob population aswell. Just imagine the Tomb being that crowded. Or any dungeon/temple/whatever.
Rare items from Raid/boss monsters:
- Can we PLEASE get +17/19 MS being dropped from GRD, Kamira, GGD, Blood & Mist Shadow and +21/23 from Flutons, Botis, General, Conoctances, Batter, Coloncha, Meque, Regendros, Basula, Palpiti & Ramslo. Please.. Need a guideline for rareness? How about the same rareness of the current (110+ players obsolete) rare accessories that they drop? That would do fine. MS +25-28 can stay IM only, idc.
- Take an example from the droprate of gear in the new Raid. The gear itself is junk, but the quantity is fine. Love using Lucky Scrolls in there.<3 But really.. It just pretty much sucks everywhere else...
- Either fix the successrate on RoP2, or take out the reduce to +10 feature. Having both is a killer. It's just not fun anymore.
Oh, also... If we do get a GM that's actually working to get one or more of these things looked in to, maybe, just MAYbe, we can get some kind of list that has been accepted/approved/forwarded to Barunson's developers? Wouldn't hurt to keep the community up-to-date..
A happy customer is a returning customer. Business101.