drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:25 am

I could cry....

So I sent a RT in about the fake ap card I was given, and that I need my 3.8k gold back and even gave screenshots. And G-Guess what?!

They are telling me I don't get my gold back! I could scream....Come on GM/GS's...there has got to be a way for me to get my gold back. I will be broke if I don't...

I have tried through RT, so now I am trying forums.

Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:26 am
AP trading is at your own risk. Nothing Aeria can really do about it. Only thing I have to say is be a bit more careful.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:29 am
minuzaki wrote:
AP trading is at your own risk. Nothing Aeria can really do about it. Only thing I have to say is be a bit more careful.  

Oh come one though. You cant even give me my gold back? It took me ages to get the gold. I don't use ap on that account, there is no fast way I can earn it back. They control the game and the economy. I know there has to be a way to get it back.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:40 am
The economy is player run. And they have stated before that AP trading is at your own risk before. It'd be nice if they could do it, but unfortunately, they cannot.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:41 am
drakonusz wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

Oh come one though. You cant even give me my gold back? It took me ages to get the gold. I don't use ap on that account, there is no fast way I can earn it back. They control the game and the economy. I know there has to be a way to get it back.  

If you have proof, you can report the player for scamming you, but you won't get your gold back, as it was entirely done at your own risk.

CraigLane

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:21 am
..................................... Please delete threat.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:43 am
CraigLane wrote:

What threat?

But forgive me for being naive but why cant they get my gold back? I just wanna know why, then I might understand why I am broke again.

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedFeb 15, 2013 3:06 am
As almost everyone here as said "At your own risk, you bought AP from another player" The GMs
are trying to reduce gold from the game not add the gold to the game. Also if it were the case that they returned gold to every player that got scammed there would be no end to it and people would simply just make up screenshots with their alts and such "acting a scam scene" and get reimbursed for that gold. Sorry mate but you were scammed and there's nothing that anyone can do about it. You have yourself to blame as you said yourself your "Naïve" and it was your downfall. Hopefully you have learned your lesson. As they say "Success comes after failure".

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 15, 2013 3:13 am
drakonusz wrote:
CraigLane wrote:

What threat?

But forgive me for being naive but why cant they get my gold back? I just wanna know why, then I might understand why I am broke again.  

It's already been said in this thread more than once.

AP trading is at your own risk.

Here is a bit about it that was in an "official" topic for Grand Fantasia made by a former GS as well as a quote from Superman0X specifically about the issue.

LoveLovey wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
What will Aeria Games do for me if I get tricked/defrauded in a transaction with AP Codes?
Nothing. We do not support the exchange of these codes, so you do this at your own risk. However, if we receive multiple reports of fraudulent behavior about the same account, it may result in loss of service for that account.

What does this mean? It means that if you get scammed, YOUR MONEY/AP WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. The GMs do not condone this method but they do not prohibit it either. It is a do at your own risk kind of trade.  

I'm really sorry about you getting scammed, I'm sure we all are, but there is nothing anyone can or will do about it. It's a risk you took and it just happened it ended up badly for you. Next time you should ask around about trusted AP sellers in world chat or specifically about the person you're trading with.

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedFeb 15, 2013 10:36 am
I'm sorry for your loss. However you cannot hold AGE responsible for this happening to you. They've stated that in their terms of service and fair play rules.

This is a quote from the ToS:

14. Acknowledgements
(e) You may not hold AGE responsible for any loss resulting from in- game trading activitities. You may not hold AGE responsible for any information that is passed between players. AGE does not guarantee the safe keeping of information that is passed between players and will not be held responsible for any resulting losses or consequences arising from the improper use of said information. You may not hold AGE responsible for any in-game feature or item loss. AGE does not guarantee the availability of any in-game items, any Services or any levels to players.  

This is a quote from the fair play rules:

19. You may not hold Aeria Games & Entertainment responsible for any loss resulting from In Game Trading. Aeria Games & Entertainment will not be held responsible for any resulting consequence from In Game trading