Author Message

JohnytheGod

Rank 3
JohnytheGod
Joined
11 Apr 2011
Posts
906
Location
Kritsa Greece
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:15 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
/friends you.

we're just too popular everybody wants to be our friend xD  


Yay I have a friend now Surprised  


make em 2 :OO

Advertisement

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:17 pm
JohnytheGod wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
/friends you.

we're just too popular everybody wants to be our friend xD  


Yay I have a friend now Surprised  


make em 2 :OO  


3.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:22 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
/friends you.

we're just too popular everybody wants to be our friend xD  


Yay I have a friend now Surprised  


make em 2 :OO  


3.  


Aww don't I feel special xD

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
Joined
24 Dec 2010
Posts
3328
Location
Canandaigua, New York United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:26 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
JohnytheGod wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
/friends you.

we're just too popular everybody wants to be our friend xD  


Yay I have a friend now Surprised  


make em 2 :OO  


3.  


Aww don't I feel special xD  


Friend request sent XD

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
1115
Location
P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney Australia
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:31 pm
/wants all the friends in the world >:O

See my profile to see my siggies made by many!:D

triti

Rank 3
triti
Joined
11 Dec 2008
Posts
1101
Location
In the world of dreams Iceland
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:48 pm
mark_haskell wrote:
/wants all the friends in the world >:O  


even the ones that stab in the back ?

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
1115
Location
P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney Australia
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:51 pm
triti wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
/wants all the friends in the world >:O  


even the ones that stab in the back ?  


Nah you can have those (;

See my profile to see my siggies made by many!:D

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
Joined
21 Jan 2010
Posts
1408
Location
Connecticut United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 7:52 pm
mark_haskell wrote:
/wants all the friends in the world >:O  


Was already your friend before this post

neares

Rank 4
neares
Joined
21 Aug 2011
Posts
1648
Location
United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:24 pm
WTT Friends for cheesecake

mark_haskell

Rank 3
mark_haskell
Joined
25 Feb 2011
Posts
1115
Location
P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way Sydney Australia
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:35 pm
Ninniachel wrote:
mark_haskell wrote:
/wants all the friends in the world >:O  


Was already your friend before this post  


<3

See my profile to see my siggies made by many!:D
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: