The GMs are aware of the issue however it has already been resolved as of 14:23 PST 2/14.
The SR/MR Increase Rate notification only increases the chance of Conjuring a SR/MR it does NOT guarantee an SR/MR from an x11 Advance Conjuring. The x11 Advance Conjuring ONLY guarantee at least one HR.
im sorry for making it confusing. so what im trying to say is...
*got SR/MR increase rate from crystal smash,
* read description "will also work on x11 conjure"
* bought 3k GC
*clicked on valentine chronicle x11 conjure
* conjured it
* tapped "conjure" button inbetween "quest" and "sacrifice" button
* saw that the notice from crystal smash was still intact
* thought it was time limited so i used up my remaining GC for 85 GC which is 1 conjure
* came back to conjure screen to conjure basics
* saw the notice of crystal smash disappeared
* caught an idea that maybe... the sr/mr rate boost was used up on 85 GC conjure instead of x11 valentine chronicle conjure
* asked messaged board if it was time limited or 1 time use
* got answered that it was 1 time use
* now im wondering why the sr/mr rate boost from crystal wasn't used during my x11 conjure.
i think this is more clear no? any how... i do know that it doesn't "guarantee" SR/MR but it does boost the rates right? considering the sr/mr boost from crystal , and the 'today only! advanced conjure sr/mr chance x2' campaign and the description of valentine chronicle x11 stating "advanced conjuring sr/mr 2x more likely 1hr or higher guaranteed", i will have x6 the boost than normal so... what im really thinking is that that extra x2 boost from the crystal smash could have actually helped me get better cards... i mean i paid for my product expecting those probability but when the probability decreased due to technical or translation failure, i don't know what to do...?