Author Message

kittvillas

Rank 0
kittvillas
Joined
12 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
San Mateo, Rizal Philippines
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Admin or someone, please help me with this problem :(

Good day to all! As you can see at the picture, when i click the "Start Game" and log in my account, this "Windows Internet Connection" error appear and i don't know why. I Already un-install it twice, but it happens again and again. Please, someone help me with this... I really want to play this game! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad


Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:24 pm
Try updating your IE? Looks like your PC can't connect to the login server. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie

kittvillas

Rank 0
kittvillas
Joined
12 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
San Mateo, Rizal Philippines
PostedFeb 14, 2013 5:28 pm
deatheater59 wrote:
Try updating your IE? Looks like your PC can't connect to the login server. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie  


But my IE is already updated into 7 Sad What should i do?

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
Joined
14 Jul 2011
Posts
4442
Location
Swag City United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 7:41 pm
Disable your firewall/antivirus. Or whitelist DKO,that way you don't have to disable them.Something is obscuring the connection to be made properly so.. try that.

GMLeo

Game Master
GMLeo
Joined
17 Oct 2011
Posts
1719
Location
Santa Clara, CA United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:35 pm
kittvillas wrote:
deatheater59 wrote:
Try updating your IE? Looks like your PC can't connect to the login server. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie  


But my IE is already updated into 7 Sad What should i do?  


I think I read before that IE needs to be updated to at least 8 to work properly with our launcher, but you couldn't do any harm upgrading to the most current version (9 I believe).

New siggy to come soon!

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12806
Location
Virginia United States
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:52 pm
GMLeo wrote:
kittvillas wrote:
deatheater59 wrote:
Try updating your IE? Looks like your PC can't connect to the login server. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie  


But my IE is already updated into 7 Sad What should i do?  


I think I read before that IE needs to be updated to at least 8 to work properly with our launcher, but you couldn't do any harm upgrading to the most current version (9 I believe).  


Yup, IE8 or higher is what I've been seeing. Updating your IE will definitely fix that error.

kittvillas

Rank 0
kittvillas
Joined
12 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
San Mateo, Rizal Philippines
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:10 am
blackdeath101 wrote:
GMLeo wrote:
kittvillas wrote:
deatheater59 wrote:
Try updating your IE? Looks like your PC can't connect to the login server. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie  


But my IE is already updated into 7 Sad What should i do?  


I think I read before that IE needs to be updated to at least 8 to work properly with our launcher, but you couldn't do any harm upgrading to the most current version (9 I believe).  


Yup, IE8 or higher is what I've been seeing. Updating your IE will definitely fix that error.  


Can someone help me/guide me to upgrade my IE7 into IE8 or IE9? that applies in Window 7? Thanks alot GMLeo and the others Smile

kittvillas

Rank 0
kittvillas
Joined
12 Feb 2013
Posts
4
Location
San Mateo, Rizal Philippines
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:09 am
Guys, this always happen, i tried to update my IE7 to EI8 using Windows XP Ultimate Edition. Can someone help me with this? Thanks alot.


1st, i downloaded the IE8 client. And this what happens





blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
Joined
19 Aug 2007
Posts
12806
Location
Virginia United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 8:02 am
You are missing a Windows Update. Go to your control panel, Security Center, and get the latest OS updates from Microsoft and you should be able to get a newer version then.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: