PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:34 am
First thing I made was turn off.
I HATE those bars.

Advertisement

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedFeb 17, 2013 9:11 am
Well, I WOULD like to use it but for about 2 years now it's been hidden or the cookies are some how blocking itself with my account. Yes, I've for sure got the settings enabled on my account. Have tried logging on 3 different computers to test maybe my browser or maybe anti-virus was avoiding meebo but each one showed same results. Reminds me of the Enjin messenger system. Shows up when it wants to and sometimes doesn't.

jerrrge

Rank 5
jerrrge
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:16 pm
Ive always used meebo as a sevice, and people always use facebook chat, so it is necessary for people to communicate/chat with other friends, maybe if you can, which i think is impossible, implement it to the game the person is playing. But if not, then its fine how it is, and like the previous people said, *** it to the forum pages

Xfire: jlvyn13 Skype: Jerrrge

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:49 pm
I, for one tend to avoid sites with the meebo tool bar. I hate it. If you want chat and keep an eye on shoutbox or just cruse the forums; use YIM, iirc, or any of the other myriad internet chats available. Stop forcing my computer (which isn't top o' the line to begin with) to load junk I'm not going to use. Evil or Very Mad

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:52 pm
It is useless at actual state: not only you need to be in your profile to be able to use it, but the buddy you want to talk has to be on profile page in same moment, or won't see your message.

At very minimum it should be available on forum pages, but I would love to connect to it even from an external xmpp client (this was a feature I hoped since it was meebo bar).

.Hani.

Rank 4
.Hani.
PostedFeb 17, 2013 3:59 pm
we need it in Forums too its useless in Profile or Item Mall we need here in forums xD

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedFeb 17, 2013 4:50 pm
yes yes yes yes!!!

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:18 pm
One simple question:
Why the h**l we need a heavy loading js bar with chat if each forum has it's own shoutbox which works the same and even better since you talk with who are playing the same game. Or just go on forum main and chat there.

pask81

Rank 5
pask81
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:30 pm
pervddl wrote:
One simple question:
Why the h**l we need a heavy loading js bar with chat if each forum has it's own shoutbox which works the same and even better since you talk with who are playing the same game. Or just go on forum main and chat there.  

For shaiya players it was used mainly to get in touch for trades, but it can be used as a private chat with a buddy, while shoutbox are public.

It was a good support also for my GS duty.

About the heavy loading... well if you don't like you can disable it in preferences of your account settings.

minuzaki

Rank 4
minuzaki
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:30 pm
It seems as though people are having a rather iffy opinion on it. I personally think that this too, is redundant. It could be better, though. Should it be allowed to go outside one's forums profile.