lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
PostedFeb 15, 2013 1:41 pm
Honestly, I don't use it. The people I want to talk to, I've since added on YIM/skype/other messenger programs or talk to in a program like mumble and ventrilo. The toolbar gets in the way more than anything, and I don't really see a point for it. Meebo rarely works anymore, so I think by now most people have learned to live without it on the site.
Advertisement

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedFeb 15, 2013 2:37 pm
Like everybody else, I loved when we could use meebo while on the forum and it was extremely helpful when I was a gamesage since I could basically talk to people instantly without needing an outside chatting program and shoutbox isn't private.

IGN: Curaja <Relentless> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Suggestion.

trainer772 wrote:
deatheater59 wrote:
Please add the meebo/google+ bar back on the forums. It was a really easy way to communicate and not have a tab open that was not needed. Please consider readding this Smile  
What this guy said. I loved having it on the forums.  

I can also back this.

I frequently used the Meebo bar to communicate with fellow players and they would communicate with me regarding their issues.

I hope it (or something similar) gets put back into the website.

Honestly though, since meebo is now integrated with google +, I'm not to satisfied with its interface. If something similar was used, it would be much better.

TreishaSempai

Rank 4
TreishaSempai
PostedFeb 15, 2013 6:59 pm
I'm on the fence about it. While I know how useful it can be for communicating with people and can see why some people would like using it, I personally just use YIM and Shoutbox for these things. Meebo is just redundant to me.

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:06 am   Last edited by DevinWT on Feb 16, 2013 12:31 am. Edited 1 time in total
deatheater59 wrote:
Please add the meebo/google+ bar back on the forums. It was a really easy way to communicate and not have a tab open that was not needed. Please consider re-adding this Smile  

/supports

I'd use it more if it was available during forum-use, defintely.

Lyyrian

Rank 5
Lyyrian
木ノ葉隠れの里, Konohagakure no Sato United States
PostedFeb 16, 2013 12:29 am
I personally don't use it often. I've gotten to a point I just use the default inboxs for PMs. Otherwise, I use a script blocker and find it to be a pain to always re-enable meebo to even bother to use it.

tiffany23

Rank 3
tiffany23
PostedFeb 16, 2013 1:56 am
iBambi wrote:
I would use it more if it actually worked outside profiles, it's just too annoying having it randomly log you in and out constantly if you're browsing the forum.  

Def agree I never use it now since I have to get on my profile to see it...I always used it before that change happened.

eternalsteel

Rank 3
eternalsteel
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:23 am
Was here when it was first implemented and I immediately turned it off. As others said, I find it annoying and buggy. I would much rather just communicate with people via shout box or in game.

Honestly, don't think its an important thing to worry about.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedFeb 17, 2013 12:30 am
It was just something that was there, when it was on the forums, I used it.
Now that it's on the profile page only, I don't use it.
But it doesn't really make much of a difference.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedFeb 17, 2013 7:11 am

Re: Suggestion.

ramsisthe3rd wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
deatheater59 wrote:
Please add the meebo/google+ bar back on the forums. It was a really easy way to communicate and not have a tab open that was not needed. Please consider readding this Smile  
What this guy said. I loved having it on the forums.  

I can also back this.  

This.

I used it before but since it only works on profile it's kinda rare to chat with people since they also need to be on some profile. I started using a lot in the past but not much anymore since as I've said it's rare to catch people on some profile.