Raiza124

Rank 0
Raiza124
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:43 pm

Target out of Range

I'm having a constant issue with my enemy targets being "Out of range" however I will be standing right on top of them. This as well happens when I am trying to pick up items and ill be standing right on top of it.

Another issue I'm having with combat is there is an initial lag between when i start attacking a target and when the animation actually catches up. The lag seems to be 10 seconds constantly plus or minus 2 to 3 seconds. During the 10 seconds it tells me "Target is out of Range." This could be an issue with my internet or computer however i run on fiber optic cables and have a very reliable connection. My computer is an Inspiron 5560 dual-core i5, so i don't believe it could be an issue with my computer either.

Any information you could provide to help me locate the problem, if it is a problem with my connection, computer settings, etc, please let me know. I so far like them game however this issue is making it to much of a bother to pick up and play.

Sometimes you can only achieve victory by dying first.
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:52 pm
Target out of range is part of the connection to the server issues. It could be your connection or the server.. it's impossible to say without further information.

1. Please visit www.speedtest.net and report back your download speeds. You say you have great internet, but I just want to be sure Smile
2. What anti-virus and spyware protection do you use? Without proper protection, viruses and spyware can steal some if not most of your bandwidth until they are cleaned off.
3. Anyone else on your network that could be downloading files? This goes for any other programs on your computer as well. Some programs will ninja download in the background.
4. Do you run wireless or cabled internet? Cabled can help improve your connection slightly, especially with cheap wireless cards.

If all of this doesn't improve your connection some, then it could just be a bad connection to the servers.

Raiza124

Rank 0
Raiza124
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:58 pm
1) Tested, the ping is dload speed is 15.68 mbps
2) I'm running Trend Micro Virus Protection software
3) Not currently is anyone else dloading anything on my connection
4) Atm I am running from a wireless connection, though the drivers for my wireless card are ll up-to-date so it really shouldn't make a difference

Sometimes you can only achieve victory by dying first.