7591532486r

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:32 am

Clans /

How Do I Open A Clan ?..
Hey I See Allot Of Theards About The Clans And I Ask Myself If Theres Any Update For Open Clan Please Send Me The Link .. Ty Smile
Advertisement

PurelyKSF

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:38 am
There is currently no clan system here for SF on Aeria , but they are meant to be bringing one back from the old system we had back in www.ijji.com , however there is no ETA as to when it will occur , many people think it will be in this coming update which is around the last week of the month , if not the next.

I myself hope it is this one.

To make a clan you need to think of a name/word that nobody else has used , which is difficult to determine with no clan ranking list yet , so for the time being what i would do , is look for someone who is recruiting people to a clan , join them , or start one yourself by making one with a name you thought of.

An original word is likely to be taken already so think carefully before you make one.

Best Of Luck!

Purely!

7591532486r

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:48 am

clan

clan
I understand that for some people claim the next update will have this month so thank not only one saying so .. What remains now is just wait and open clan lol