dinwitty

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:02 pm

whats the servers status now?

after a hiatus I patched up today. I recalled wednesday is server work day

I got onto the phoenix and played a short, but I have a level 55 char on Teos,
I was able to create some chars on it but could not join the server.

wassup.
Advertisement

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
PostedFeb 13, 2013 11:41 pm
you can check on the server status any time you wish to see if its the server or your computer that's preventing you from logging in
http://www.gameserverstatus.com/shaiya

dinwitty

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 8:04 am
I just tried again..I can log into Teos get the character screen, cannot start game, data receiving error.

Phoenix is fine

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 14, 2013 10:33 am
dinwitty wrote:
I just tried again..I can log into Teos get the character screen, cannot start game, data receiving error.

Phoenix is fine  

Happened to me once.I'm not sure if i reinstaled shaiya or fixed my internet.Try both tho.

dinwitty

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2013 6:22 pm
Amarllis wrote:
you can check on the server status any time you wish to see if its the server or your computer that's preventing you from logging in
http://www.gameserverstatus.com/shaiya  

btw

^<cool avatar there

dinwitty

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:07 pm
nope, still cant get onto teos.

I notice in character creation you cant change hair, face etc now.

work in progress on the servers or what?

Phoenix can still play, so I'm running some chars there. Will take a while to get to level 52 like my other char on teos...

..years of playing, I notice a Shaiya 2 in the works.

solarstar7

Rank 0
solarstar7
PostedFeb 17, 2013 1:49 am
They took out the character customization with the last content update unfortunately. Teos is the only server I play and it's been working fine. What works for me if I get a data receiving error in the character select screen is I just let that screen sit there for a bit before you select any toons. Supposedly this error can be caused if the connection is slow and hasn't yet loading all your character info. Try pulling up the character select page and then wandering away for a few minutes, come back and try to select a toon.

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedFeb 17, 2013 2:11 am
the server status is now: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bedtime

dinwitty

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2013 8:41 pm
data recieve error

made dinner, came back....blah

phoenix still fine

<shrug>

solarstar7

Rank 0
solarstar7
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:41 am
Once you get the data receiving error, you will normally continue to get in unless you close the game and completely reload it again. I dont know if you tried and then waited after getting the error or if you restarted after getting the error, but if you didn't restart then I would suggest just try waiting on the character screen before selecting anything. The post that I found when I was having this trouble after a bunch of internet issues, listed a few other possibilities. The waiting before selecting any characters worked for me and then I didn't have to wait at all any future tries. You could probably find the post with the different suggestions by just searching the forums or if you want I could see if i can find it again an link it for you.