Madeenah

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Epic weapons

I am very confused with the synthesizing of epic weapons. In the arena there are level 40 epic shards. How do you use these, I mean, what materials do you need beside the shards to make the epic weapons.

In the Catacombs, there are also synthetic materials to make weapons, armor, etc. This is very confusing and then of course, the legendary stuff. Could someone post a detailed explanation on how to make each type of equipment piece, including the name of the piece and ALL the materials required to make it? This would be deeply appreciated. For new folks like me, this is very confusing when you don't know how to make some of this since there is no guide to do it.

Thanks!

Galeena
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedFeb 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Re: Epic weapons

Madeenah wrote:
I am very confused with the synthesizing of epic weapons. In the arena there are level 40 epic shards. How do you use these, I mean, what materials do you need beside the shards to make the epic weapons.

In the Catacombs, there are also synthetic materials to make weapons, armor, etc. This is very confusing and then of course, the legendary stuff. Could someone post a detailed explanation on how to make each type of equipment piece, including the name of the piece and ALL the materials required to make it? This would be deeply appreciated. For new folks like me, this is very confusing when you don't know how to make some of this since there is no guide to do it.

Thanks!

Galeena  

Each x0 level has an "epic" set associated with it. The epic sets are purple quality. They can drop from Nightmare dungeons in level 40+ or normal dungeons for levels 20 and 30. If you are unlucky and don't get the actual item drop then you can still make the set if you want to.

To make the epic set then you need the relevant level synthesis material. These either drop from the relevant level dungeon or can be purchased from crypt shop with tokens.

The next stage up in gear quality is legendary gear. Legendary gear are orange quality and currently the best quality gear in the game. You have to make the legendary gear. In order to make the legendary gear you need 3 things, the equivalent epic gear (which i explained above on how to obtain), legendary stones (which can be obtained from the relevant level Nightmare dungeon and higher level guild shops) and epic shards (which can be obtained from arena shop with insignia).

for jewels and rings, the original purple gear and the epic shards are BOTH available from the crypt store.

tdr?

synthesis material + crystaloids = epic gear

epic gear + epic shards (from arena shop) + legendary stones = Legendary gear