Author Message

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:27 am
What do u want for archangel ?

Advertisement

theNipsey

Rank 1
theNipsey
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
311
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:29 am
jojobroch10 wrote:
What do u want for archangel ?  

I am currently not trading, because of this JQMQ situation. I'll send you a PM when all this is over and we can trade peacefuly

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:40 am
theNipsey wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
What do u want for archangel ?  

I am currently not trading, because of this JQMQ situation. I'll send you a PM when all this is over and we can trade peacefuly  


Ok good . But whats the problem?

jursimon

Rank 1
jursimon
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
376
Location
Mordor Netherlands
PostedFeb 18, 2013 11:53 am
Jordan ik had de Archangel al reserved Smile
Hij wou hem wel traden voor mijn Cutie M4a1.

JMQM_Official

Rank 2
Joined
08 Dec 2012
Posts
560
Location
WpgChills Canada
PostedFeb 18, 2013 6:05 pm
jojobroch10 wrote:
theNipsey wrote:
jojobroch10 wrote:
What do u want for archangel ?  

I am currently not trading, because of this JQMQ situation. I'll send you a PM when all this is over and we can trade peacefuly  

Ok good . But whats the problem?  


Nipsey received my GPSG but I haven't received his M4 Mod0, and he says he submitted a ticket. So i'm about to find out tomorrow if that's true.

BTW, it's JMQM_Official -.-"

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedFeb 19, 2013 12:11 am
My evl mp5 and D m4 For your Epsg and dpsg?

JMQM_Official

Rank 2
Joined
08 Dec 2012
Posts
560
Location
WpgChills Canada
PostedFeb 19, 2013 8:07 am
Still waiting for that M4A1 Mod0 . . .
The GM's were on yesterday so you probably scammed me.

JMQM_Official

Rank 2
Joined
08 Dec 2012
Posts
560
Location
WpgChills Canada
PostedFeb 19, 2013 5:10 pm
He confirmed that he scammed me. Getting that account banned soon.

theNipsey

Rank 1
theNipsey
Joined
28 Mar 2012
Posts
311
Location
Rotterdam Netherlands
PostedFeb 21, 2013 11:21 am
JMQM_Official wrote:
He confirmed that he scammed me. Getting that account banned soon.  

I did not confirm it, i sended the weapon to you ! You are just trying to get me banned.
This is sad.

jojobroch10

Rank 4
jojobroch10
Joined
26 Jun 2012
Posts
2289
Location
machelen Belgium
PostedFeb 21, 2013 11:25 am
theNipsey wrote:
JMQM_Official wrote:
He confirmed that he scammed me. Getting that account banned soon.  

I did not confirm it, i sended the weapon to you ! You are just trying to get me banned.
This is sad.  


Just let us see the SS of the tickets Now i want ur epsg what u want for it ?

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: